15 day Hawaiian cruise

Silleestarfish

Has anyone been on the 15 day Hawaiian cruise? Looking into booking for October or November 2015. I'm assuming the gratuities and cheers program can get pretty pricey currently, the price for 4 is about 3600- does carnival allow making payments 6-7 months in advance of cruise? Thanks in advance for any feedback

Has anyone been on the 15 day Hawaiian cruise? Looking into booking for October or November 2015. I'm assuming the gratuities and cheers program can get pretty pricey currently, the price for 4 is about 3600- does carnival allow making payments 6-7 months in advance of cruise? Thanks in advance for any feedback

We sailed the 16-day Hawaii cruise on Miracle in April 2014. We did not do the Cheers package, but others on our roll-call stated that they kept making monthly/weekly payments on their cruise, which had it paid off sooner, and then they continued to put money onto their account so that when they boarded they had onboard credit (OBC) which they then applied to the Cheers package cost. Others stated they bought Carnival gift cards, and applied them as OBC once onboard to pay for their Cheers package.

Since this was almost 1 year ago, I would call Carnival to ensure this is still available/done.

Having said this, I would suggest that you purchase bottles of liquor through Bon Voyage (max was 3-1L bottles/cabin on an 8-day) prior to sailing as it could work out much cheaper for you. You can also purchase a bottle through Room Service at the same cost as Bon Voyage during the trip.

We have done this cruise twice. Once on Princess in May and once on the Miracle in October. Both were great. That rate sounds terrific, that's $900 PP for 15 days. Tips are $12 a day PP That's $180 PP or $720 for 4 if your paying it all. I have no idea about the drinks package. We always take on a couple of boxes of sangria and then buy the wine package. Hope this helps.

I was wrong about the price- actually 5228 for the November cruise (interior)- but still not bad for 4 people. Gratuities are 720 and the cheers program is 749 pp- bubbles program is 90 pp

Thanks for all the info! Hopefully we can make this work because it sounds wonderful:)

I was wrong about the price- actually 5228 for the November cruise (interior)- but still not bad for 4 people. Gratuities are 720 and the cheers program is 749 pp- bubbles program is 90 pp

Thanks for all the info! Hopefully we can make this work because it sounds wonderful:)

Take a look at the 4K category of Interior with obstructed view...cabin is the same layout and size as a balcony (easier with 4), and you can open the french doors to let in light , air and sounds of the ocean. These are the best bargains for Spirit class ships.