To Juliejoe

mek

Hi Julie - I was just going through the things I brought back home and I have some dulpicates that I thought you might be able use or want to see. I have several Patters, some maps and a booklet on Copenhagen. If you would like them, I will be happy to mail them to you. Let me know, and I will send my e-mail address to you so you can give me your address.

Meg

By the way, just in case you are wondering - the Grand is in wonderful shape. I was on the Star, which is only a year old, back in October and it was hard for me to tell any difference between the two. The only thing we did differently this time was to have traditional/early dinner on the Grand where we had Personal Choice on the Star. I love PC, but my husband likes traditional, so this time he got to choose. I DID NOT like the Botticelli dining room. We had a table in the middle of the room by the back wall and the noise and vibration from the engines was terrible. The only way I would eat there again would be if I was near one of the windows - much more pleasant. Also, it is a pain to get to because of its location. I don't know if you are doing PC or traditional, but if you are going for traditonal, the table location is very important.

Meg,

Thank you so much - I'd love to have your duplicates! Also - great to hear that the Grand is in good shape. We did book PC dining because this itinerary is so port intensive. Sounds like we made the right decision for other reasons too.

My e-mail is juliejoe@swbell.net

Julie

<')))><

Grand Princess 8/17/04 Baltic B2B with 8/27/04 Transatlantic & 11/27/04 Western Caribbean

Kool Kruiser - Sorry, but I've already put everything in the mail to Julie. If you would like any specific infomation, I will try to answer your questions. The second formal night was on the day we were in Tallin. As an FYI to both of you, people tended to dress up more on the smart casual nights than previous European cruises, (the Med) I've been on. Possibly the cooler weather had something to do with this, since ther wasn't an opportunity to wear more casual, summery clothes.

Archived