Transportation from Ft Lauderdale to Miami??

crazyboutdisney

I am in the VERY early stages of planning a cruise for myself and my 18 yr old daughter. (taking the 11 yr old to Disney) I am looking for a 4 to 5 day cruise and considering the Victory. Flying into Ft Lauderdale is easiest for us but I am wondering about transportation from there to Miami? If we did this we would fly in the day prior to the cruise. Are there reasonable options? Tell me what you have done :)

This question is addressed daily on the Florida Departures board here, under North American Homeports. We flew in a day early and stayed by the airport in FLL, next day SAS transportation took us to Miami port. After cruise, they picked us up and took us to FLL airport. EM

This question is addressed daily on the Florida Departures board here, under North American Homeports. We flew in a day early and stayed by the airport in FLL, next day SAS transportation took us to Miami port. After cruise, they picked us up and took us to FLL airport. EM

Ok, thank you! That is the company I saw someone else post and when I looked at their website it said they only transported to the port. Good plan to stay in Ft Lauderdale

In addition to those suggested above, check out shuttle services from QLS, MJS and Go Airport. Typical fares start at about $15 per person each way and the ride takes 45 or so minutes.

Most of these providers list the hotels they will pick-up at on their web sites, saving you a trip back to FLL just to catch your shuttle.

My husband and I used MJS in Jan of this year. Contacted them a few weeks before. Picked us up at Fll airport and took us to Miami port. At return they were there when we got off the ship and took us to Fll airport-very efficient.

We used Go Shuttle in November from FT Lauderdale to Miami - our opinion is we won't use them again. Would be ok if everyone was going to same area, but it took us over two hours to get to downtown hotel, because of other stops.