Sportfishing in Mazatlan, PV and Cabo

cruisinval

FWIW look on tripadvisor or do a google search.

I've done it out of puerto vallarta and cabo and had great fun and catching. You do need to plan full day IMHO so that makes it less a good excursion as you miss most other things in port. I know the ship does offer charters, but they are always shared, and these days if I do this sea stuff I prefer a private charter with people I know well.

17.jpg.b282ef6150ce4732d853619ba6b18cfd.jpg

31.jpg.81f3791d49bc44e9cd1f6b6bd5c5d854.jpg

32.jpg.284690e52916e253bc242feaa9e5e206.jpg

Edited by chipmaster

Don't get discouraged if you can't find something. Sport fishing charters tend to leave the dock early in the morning to get to the fishing grounds offshhore. The cruise industry slowed their ship's during the last spike in fuel prices.

Port arrival time have slipped a couple hours and that makes it difficult to match passenger arrivals with fishing charter departures and that is why you haven't found any reviews since 2009. Inshore/Bay fishing may be your only option.

Also, make sure you have a firm grasp on ship's time vs. port local time as they don't always match on the MR itineraries that include Vallarta.

Edited by MSN-Travelers