LGBT Cruisers

OzPinoyCruiser

1 hour ago, DrGaellon said:

It might be a nothing trip, it might be murder. Keep a close eye on the weather reports, and consider driving up a day early and staying over so you don't risk missing the boat.

That is the plan 😉

Going to stay at Country Inn & Suites and have a shuttle to transfer from Hotel to the Ship 

This has nothing to do with sailing/cruising, but a request for directions.

Larry and I are wanting to spend one to two months in Europe during Tucson's hot summer months.  Any suggestions for forums, etc. to find others who spend extended time on land trips?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Congratulations!

It took Australia far too long to do what the populace had supported for years.  At last!

My hubby and I gave up on the US and were married in Canada, after 23 years together.  Two years later the US supreme court made same sex marriage legal.  Fortunately for us, the state in which we live had laws on the books that already accepted legal marriage from other states and other countries.  We did not have to be re-married.

7 hours ago, joat said:

Congratulations!

It took Australia far too long to do what the populace had supported for years.  At last!

My hubby and I gave up on the US and were married in Canada, after 23 years together.  Two years later the US supreme court made same sex marriage legal.  Fortunately for us, the state in which we live had laws on the books that already accepted legal marriage from other states and other countries.  We did not have to be re-married.

Yes took them awhile... but glad finally we did it on our 10th year anniversary...

Happy Sailing everyone...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, alonmetser said:

My husband and I are taking our first cruise in a very long time next month. We'll be on Royal's Explorer of the Seas (Dec. 13-22). Happy to meet other gay travellers onboard.

WOOHOOOO!!!!

Been on several and we love them.

Royal is a great cruise line IMHO
Cruise compass (daily paper) will have reference to meeting point for "friends of Dorothy" or LGBT (different each ship)

Enjoy the cruise and time together

On 5/24/2019 at 7:30 PM, joat said:

This has nothing to do with sailing/cruising, but a request for directions.

Larry and I are wanting to spend one to two months in Europe during Tucson's hot summer months.  Any suggestions for forums, etc. to find others who spend extended time on land trips?

Thanks.

Not sure about that but we did two separate month-long Europe trips this past year. One of them did involve a 10 night cruise but the other one was flying and taking the trains between locations

32 minutes ago, Jonboy2007 said:

Hi, we are John & Paul from Glasgow, Scotland. Usually recognisable on formal nights as ‘the guys in the kilts’ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Would it be informal to be regimental on formal night?

21 minutes ago, skipperanne said:

Headed off on the MSC Armonia on January 13,   would be happy to know if there will be any kindred spirits on this sailing.   I don't know much about MSC,  so I am finding out on my own.

Let us know 🙂

Am about to go on Anthem and will see who and what there is there

58 minutes ago, balkor2 said:

Let us know 🙂

Am about to go on Anthem and will see who and what there is there

I went on the Anthem OTS  two years ago.   It is a beautiful ship.   I never met up with other LGBTQ folk, that I knew of,  nor any other solo travelers. . .  though they must have been there as there are a few solo cabins on the Anthem.

Enjoy!!

1 minute ago, skipperanne said:

I went on the Anthem OTS  two years ago.   It is a beautiful ship.   I never met up with other LGBTQ folk, that I knew of,  nor any other solo travelers. . .  though they must have been there as there are a few solo cabins on the Anthem.

Enjoy!!

We were on it 3 years ago ... fairly virgin at the time ... Hoping to have an enjoyable time for 12 days in the southern