LGBT Cruisers

OzPinoyCruiser

Heading out on the Getaway in 1.5 weeks! Can't wait! Then going to Alaska for the first time on the Pearl the first week of June!

Things get a little crazy for me starting in July, so not sure about the future yet, but can't wait to plan the next one!

PS Also a big fan of the megaships!

How was your 'Getaway'?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hello from Texas! We are from Austin. My husband and I are excited about our first European Cruise on NCL Spirit in September from Barcelona to Venice..12 days. This is also our first outside of a week. We have read iffy reviews of Spirit, but it has such a great itinerary, couldn't pass it up. It's been our experience that great people find great people: gay or straight!

All we know is we love cruising.

Hi there. I'm from the UK, up North. 25 days to my escape, can't wait. 6th cruise for me, first for my girlfriend.... Hope she likes it.

Hi there

We are near Manchester, where are you based?

What ship are you sailing and to where?

We are off on Ovation in 7 days...... Can't wait!

I'm sure your girlfriend will love it... Sure what's not to like? [emoji2]

Hi there

We are near Manchester, where are you based?

What ship are you sailing and to where?

We are off on Ovation in 7 days...... Can't wait!

I'm sure your girlfriend will love it... Sure what's not to like? [emoji2]

Lancashire, so not far! 😀 Ovation will be fab! I looked at that one, you'll have to give us an update once you've been!

We are doing the 7 night- Independence- 28th May.

Have a cracking holiday!

Anthony and Luis, currently living in Anchorage, Alaska. Lived in Chicago, Illinois for a few years before that. Our 4th anniversary is coming up in June, we've tried to do one or two cruises a year, all on RCL

Welcome to the thread!!! Advance happy anniversary to you guys... We are celebrating our 8th by August. We are also doing at least one cruise per year. We will be on our first TA from Barcelona to Florida with Harmony of the Seas by October this year...

Lancashire, so not far! [emoji3] Ovation will be fab! I looked at that one, you'll have to give us an update once you've been!

We are doing the 7 night- Independence- 28th May.

Have a cracking holiday!

Ovation would be fun! Lucky you guys to try it first before relocating to Australia... Will try her sometime if we just want to do a local cruise or within the pacific islands.

Independence - tell us more about her. We will cruise with her next year for a TA from Southampton to Florida. Problem for us from the other side of the world is the long travel to get there...

How was your 'Getaway'?

Oh, hey!

Our trip was fabulous, as usual...we just love the Getaway. Weather was perfect all week, and we got super lucky with our excursions. There wasn't a huge turnout at the FOD (likely because it was spring break/Easter and FULL of families and kids), but we ended up meeting a lot of other "family" around the ship that we hung out with all week...we all had dinner the last night in The Tropicana. It was great but sad to have to leave! We've all been in touch and hopefully planning another in the future! I wrote a review for our trip...link is in my signature if you're interested!

Now I'm looking forward to my Alaska cruise in a month! Can't wait!

I'm sure you'll have a blast on your "Escape" soon...you'll have to let us all know how it goes! And definitely report on how Vista (and possibly Harmony) are...I'm looking at booking one of those for next April! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Recently joined this community and just found this section on the boards.

We are right outside of Philadelphia and our next cruise is in September. My birthday gift to my partner for his 40th.

What a great birthday gift! My wife, who was my girlfriend back then, gifted me a cruise for my birthday (our 1st sailing) and again when I earned my Masters. I actually surprised her with a cruise as my wedding gift to her a week after our wedding. I set it up with her boss to give her an additional week off. She had already had a week for our cruise ship wedding, yes we're addicted lol.

Which ship are you doing in September? Being outside of Philly where do you typically cruise from?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, my partner and I of 29 years live in central Connecticut and are cruising next on the Norwegian Breakaway May 14-21, 2017! Looking to make new friends with any of our LGBT crowd! :)

Happy Cruising!!!

Greetings from Land Down Under...

Hi!

I'm from NYC! [emoji3]

11 days away from my 45th birthday present to myself - a 12-night Med/Venice cruise on Brilliance of the Seas.

Presidents' Week 2017 I am on the Celebrity Reflection's Eastern.

And I am 99% sure I am doing fathom to Cuba over Christmas - just have to get a check in the mail and see how much it is for (I know the lowest amount and I know the amount for if only 30% of eligible people (it's a class action thing) participated - my guess is it will be somewhere in between) and then I am there!

beth

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi!

I'm from NYC! [emoji3]

11 days away from my 45th birthday present to myself - a 12-night Med/Venice cruise on Brilliance of the Seas.

Presidents' Week 2017 I am on the Celebrity Reflection's Eastern.

And I am 99% sure I am doing fathom to Cuba over Christmas - just have to get a check in the mail and see how much it is for (I know the lowest amount and I know the amount for if only 30% of eligible people (it's a class action thing) participated - my guess is it will be somewhere in between) and then I am there!

beth

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Wow sounds amazing!!! Keep updating us on how you going... Happy 45th!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I'm from UK ( London) doing Oceania Riviera with mate on July 20th, whilst partner is on NCL Epic with family- never done Oceania so looking forward to it. Red

Welcome to the tread Red! Tell us more about Oceania once you cruise with them... Happy cruising mate!

Welcome to the tread Red! Tell us more about Oceania once you cruise with them... Happy cruising mate!

Thanks Oz, I've just learned most people are in bed by 11pm on Oceania, so looks like I'll have bar to myself :-)

Hey! I'm Rachel from Alabama. I'm trying the NCL Dawn this December. I've always met fellow LGBT people at the meet and greet. One time I even met someone that worked at the same Hospital I did!

Welcome to thread Rachel!!! Happy cruising...