what time to arrive for Allure 4/5?

We've sailed both Oasis and Allure, even on Easter Sunday, and always been onboard well before noon. I received a message to arrive at 2:30 for boarding tomorrow. We planned to arrive around 11. Why are passengers being asked to wait so long? The rooms are ready at 1. Anyone have any experience with these new suggested boarding times?

No actual experience, but the first email we received said between 12:30 and 3:30 then we were told for our deck, come at 2:45. From reading the other posts, it seems they are trying to streamline the process, but people are just coming whenever they can. Since we live only 30 minutes from the port, I was thinking we'd get there at 11:30 or noon, as I was unable to book most of the entertainment, and want to try to do it when I get there.

They have been emailing these suggested boarding times since last year. It seems to help keep the process streamlined as some people follow those times. Others still show up as they wish and board once the previous cruise is cleared.

For tomorrow's Allure sailing be prepared for boarding to be delayed. It is a holiday weekend and customs is under staffed, the Oasis experienced this today. Oasis didn't start boarding until 12:30pm today due to customs delays causing a longer than normal disembarkation.

They have been emailing these suggested boarding times since last year. It seems to help keep the process streamlined as some people follow those times.....

Yes, and it seems that every day, somebody starts a new thread, or two asking about the boarding time emails and calls.

Yes, and it seems that every day, somebody starts a new thread, or two asking about the boarding time emails and calls.

Nor do they do a thread search to see that it has been asked. But that's what we are here for, provide answer's and be helpful.