FUN Passenger Favors and Gifts of the Past and Present

sjn911

We speak of Carnival's perks and gifts...and loyalty milestone honors and every cruise little gifts...

Please leave photos..and this thread is for fun and gratitude...not complaints.

I just saw this wonderful Patsy like doll for White Star Line Folks in the 30s and 40s...

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

I love this idea!!! I wish I had some pictures to share but I don't. We've only been on a total of six total cruises. Five have been on Carnival, one on Royal Caribbean. We have two of the former "Funnel Pins" that had the ships' names that Carnival used to give to all past guests. On our cruise in 2013, we reached "Gold Status" and received the Gold VIFP Pin on that cruise and another on our cruise in 2014. They do not have the ship's name, only the year.

We still have the water color prints that Carnival used to pass out in the main dining room during the last dinner while on a cruise. We have them from Festivale in 1992 and Miracle in 2006. When we went on Glory in 2010, they had stopped giving them out but I was able to find one on Ebay. We also keep all of our "Sail & Sign" cards, Fun Times (and old Carnival Capers).

Again, I love this idea and hope to see others posts. :)

Edited by pghsteelerfan

• 1 month later...

I also save my fun times it is nice to look back at things and also a helpful reference for my travel blog http://www.atouristlife.com I keep all of our sail and sign cards to. The new gift (pins) are not real special since they all look alike and we have several now. I started purchasing the Christmas ornaments which are delicate little gold metal ships. I wish I had started sooner I am missing the Spirit and now the legend as they were out.