Luggage Labels

oldman40

Hi All,

Just downloaded our luggage labels for cruise on Arcadia J503 for E deck.

The labels have a different layout to our last cruise on Arcadia in October 2014, they now have a large 4A in the centre, does anyone know what this 4A indicates. I print my own labels to go into a plastic sleeve and wonder if I need to include the 4A.

I appreciate I could put these in the sleeve but prefer my own as it assists locating the luggage on return.

Thanks

Dave

Deck 4 aft ?

a lot of the information on the label is to aid in delivering the case to your cabin and placing it in the correct place at the terminal on departure

Don't worry about it, just remember to put it on your case.

Yes it's important to have this 4A etc prominent; deck number and forward/aft/midship. Suitcases with it well displayed on my recent Oceana cruise were outside cabins before they were ready! Others took longer to be sorted.

Thanks to davecttr & Clodia for your quick response.

I have adjusted my own labels to show the 4A in a large prominent font plus of course all the other necessary information.

Thanks again

Hi Oldman40,

As previously stated the 4A stands for Deck4 Aft. We are also 4A. I've printed my labels from my cruise personaliser. As paper labels they are not very strong so I have laminated them and will loop them around the suitcase handles as requested. All the details of the labels are then clearly readable to aid sorting etc.

Have a great time:)

Hi navman141,

Thanks also, had totally forgotten E deck was deck 4, knew the cabin was located aft so should have put 2 & 2 together. Are you on J503?

Hi Oldman40,

Yes, we are also on J503. Our 40th wedding anniversary treat. Not long to go now:)