Norwegian Epic - Suites with bath tubs

Yinster

We are about to book onto the Norwegian Epic into a family mini suite but am wondering which ones will have a bath tub in them?

Thanks

Just wanted to make sure you understand that a mini-suite is not a "proper" suite with the perks that comes with a suite (from your headline it would seem like you believe it to be a suite)....

Edited by TrumpyNor

Yip I know it is really a bigger stateroom but I also know some come with a bath tub. :)

Do you mean the bump giving more space to the stateroom or less space nearest the balcony to be ones with the bath tub? What class of room would that be?

Thanks

I thought on the Epic that all family mini-suites had tubs?

On ncl.com it actually states that the family mini-suites has shower OR tub...

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/epic/staterooms/Mini-Suite#EPIC_FAMILY_MINI_SUITE_BALCONY_M2_M3_M4_R-staterooms-gallery

And if you take a look at this webpage from cruisedeckplans.com, there are many photos from the mini-suites (also from bathrooms) that shows some of them with bathtubs and with the stateroom number for each photo:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/category.php?ship=Norwegian%20Epic&cat=Deluxe%20Balcony

Hope this helps the OP. :)

Edited by TrumpyNor

Talking only of family minisuites on Epic. The deck plans will show every other room with a notch closer to the balcony. The notch is where the bed goes, closer to the balcony. Those are the ones that have a tub shower combo. If need be I can post a visual.