My plan...will it work?

mitsugirly

Just found my October 2012 review and yes, it was $2 to the top and $7 back to the ship from Horseshoe. I think it was the same in October 2013.

Lauri

Was this on a Sunday though? :confused:

The information on the $7 shuttle is both outdated and a little incomplete. That was the price taxis were offering for shared rides (although they could take you with less than a full taxi for that price if they wanted to) before the Dockyard-organized $16 per person shared ride round trip shuttle was put in place last year. That was also before taxi fares were increased 25% in May, 2014.

Edited by njhorseman

Mitsugirly:

There have been many changes to transportation offerings, organization and fares in the last year or so. Taxis fares increased about 25% in May, 2014. Bus and ferry fares increased for the second time in recent years in April, 2015. The Dockyard began offering an organized shared ride shuttle system to Horseshoe Bay in 2014.

Don't rely on everything an internet search engine puts in front of you. Some old and poorly maintained websites will be listed. Old Cruise Critic posts and reviews about fares and transportation details are also almost certainly going to be wrong.

When we were in Bermuda last summer I looked everywhere at the dockyard to purchase tickets and they were not selling them. We ended up buying a one day pass and then purchased tickets in Hamilton that evening to use for the remaining two days.

Here is my mini review...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1715617

No pictures..this was the first trip with a new camera and the settings were wrong! This was My Canon D20 that just died on our last cruise! A lot of our pics did not turn out but I was able to "steal" a bunch from people doing reviews of our week!

Big reviews like you do are so much work! I did one, once! This mini review is more my speed!

And yes, I thought $7 was very cheap for a taxi from Horseshoe to right out in front of the ship. You do not have to pay the $2 to the top of the hill since your cab takes you from the bottom of the hill right to the ship. So, only $21 for you, DH and Sakari! The taxis are cars and mini vans so not sure you can all fit into one. Doesn't really matter, it's $7 pp whether you use 1 or 2 cabs. There are plenty available.

This cheap $7 fare was the reason we did not take the bus much the next trip. We found a couple who also wanted to go to Warwick and just took a taxi there. Nice not to have to wait for busses, and let me tell you, they are hot and crowded! And I hate waiting! At the end of an exhausting day, all you want to do is get back to the ship and shower, and relax!

Lauri

Thanks for the link to your review! :)

"This beach is so gorgeous! we met up with some Cruise Critic friends and decided to hop on the bus to Warwick Bay...we snorkeled there for a while...did not see much...and then walked the trail (it was marked with orange painted arrow signs) past the coves, taking lots of pics, to Horseshoe Bay"

This is the first time that I have read someone mention that they have the trail from Warwick to Horseshoe marked with orange painted arrow signs. I wonder if they are still there? When you followed this trail, were you able to go down into each little cove area beach along the way?

Sorry to hear about your Canon. I had one and loved it so much that I purchased a second one. But, they didn't last long. :( I think maybe 2-3 years tops and then I moved on to the Olympus Tough...which has worked out a lot better for me (2 of them of course :D).

I really hope the taxi's still offer this (taking you all the way back to the ship) although I bet they are more expensive now since the prices have increased with transportation since you were there that time. But still, it's worth it since I'm going to pay to begin with anyhow. Where do you catch these "up hill" taxi's at? Do they come all the way down on the beach or is there an area that you meet them at? I can't even picture this and have been trying to find pictures of the taxi's and the hills and have been unsuccessful so far. :o

They have rarely sold the ticket books at Dockyard. They did in 2102 and 2013 as I recall, but I believe they stopped selling them last year.

That's an old site with old taxi rates. The approximate fare I cited is based in current taxi fares.

The sites like "bermuda4u" and "bermuda-attractions" are not "official" Bermuda tourism sites and contain a lot of outdated information and flat-out misinformation. The "bermuda-attractions" site is run by someone who lives in India. As you might imagine that doesn't make for a site that's up-to-date and accurate.

What about this site? http://www.gotobermuda.com/what-to-do/transportation/

Is that the correct place to find taxi information and rates?

It states that taxi's are "Current taxi fares are US$7.90 for the first mile for 1 - 4 passenger taxi and US$2.75 each additional mile"

So that would mean it would cost $32.65 back to the dock PLUS the 25% for Sunday ($8.16) so around $40.81 (which I'm sure they round up of course) plus tip. So I should be good with $50 for the trip correct? I want to make sure that I'm taking enough for the taxi.

The information on the $7 shuttle is both outdated and a little incomplete. That was the price taxis were offering for shared rides (although they could take you with less than a full taxi for that price if they wanted to) before the Dockyard-organized $16 per person shared ride round trip shuttle was put in place last year. That was also before taxi fares were increased 25% in May, 2014.

Is the new $16 round trip shuttle they have now basically the same thing where they are taking you up and down the hill as well? (Not that we can't walk the hill, just that we will have a somewhat big crowd, with 3 kids, carrying beach bags and also snorkeling equipment). Plus I'm not sure if this will suit us if we had planned on getting dropped off at Warwick and making our way back. I'm really not sure how long it takes to walk from one end to the other (if you are walking and not stopping). I'm wondering if we could do the round trip shuttle, get dropped off and walk all the way to Warwick and then make our way back stopping along the way and still end up at Horseshoe...although that sounds like a lot of walking carrying stuff. :p

Does this round trip shuttle also stop running at the same times that the normal buses stop running? If so, that won't do us much good since we want to stay longer and that was the sole purpose of grabbing a taxi coming back. :( Although to purchase the round trip shuttle for us would be $48 for all 3 (unless they give a discounted round trip ticket for children???) and that would be about what it would cost us just to get a cab back and do it the way we originally planned.

Ugh...decisions.

When we were in Bermuda last summer I looked everywhere at the dockyard to purchase tickets and they were not selling them. We ended up buying a one day pass and then purchased tickets in Hamilton that evening to use for the remaining two days.

Thanks for the info. I was afraid of that. I don't think we will be going to Hamilton this time, so I guess that won't work for us. I have a feeling I will just either be buying tokens or just saying forget it and paying cash for the quickest and easiest way to do things. :(

What about this site? http://www.gotobermuda.com/what-to-do/transportation/

Is that the correct place to find taxi information and rates?

It states that taxi's are "Current taxi fares are US$7.90 for the first mile for 1 - 4 passenger taxi and US$2.75 each additional mile"

So that would mean it would cost $32.65 back to the dock PLUS the 25% for Sunday ($8.16) so around $40.81 (which I'm sure they round up of course) plus tip. So I should be good with $50 for the trip correct? I want to make sure that I'm taking enough for the taxi.

Is the new $16 round trip shuttle they have now basically the same thing where they are taking you up and down the hill as well? (Not that we can't walk the hill, just that we will have a somewhat big crowd, with 3 kids, carrying beach bags and also snorkeling equipment). Plus I'm not sure if this will suit us if we had planned on getting dropped off at Warwick and making our way back. I'm really not sure how long it takes to walk from one end to the other (if you are walking and not stopping). I'm wondering if we could do the round trip shuttle, get dropped off and walk all the way to Warwick and then make our way back stopping along the way and still end up at Horseshoe...although that sounds like a lot of walking carrying stuff. :p

Does this round trip shuttle also stop running at the same times that the normal buses stop running? If so, that won't do us much good since we want to stay longer and that was the sole purpose of grabbing a taxi coming back. :( Although to purchase the round trip shuttle for us would be $48 for all 3 (unless they give a discounted round trip ticket for children???) and that would be about what it would cost us just to get a cab back and do it the way we originally planned.

Ugh...decisions.

The "gotobermuda" website is the official site of the Bermuda Tourism Authority and although any site can have the occasional error if it doesn't get updated in a timely manner, the information there is generally reliable...and yes those are the current taxi rates. Taxi fare from Horseshoe Bay to Dockyard on Sunday should run up to about $45 plus tip.

Another generally reliable website is http://www.bermuda-online.org/ . It's maintained by a Bermudian.

IIRC the last shuttle back to the ship leaves Horseshoe Bay at 6 pm...but ask when you get there.

Hi Kim,

The signs we saw were crudely fashioned, maybe a piece of pressboard with a orange arrow painted on it. These signs could be for the horse trails too. You will see horseback riding in the same area (Sakari will love it!). Some of the trails we were on were definitely horse trails, very narrow, but then the paths would widen out to 6 or 8 feet. We just wandered around. You cannot get lost! It would be nice if they could mark the trails, coves and beach names better. You cannot get down to all the coves. The pictures I posted in your other thread show some of the views from way up on the cliff. There is one memorable cove that you can probably only get to from a boat. In the map you have, all the labelled beaches can be accessed so there is a nice mix of up on the cliff vs walking on the beach. And lots of beautiful plants and greenery and little lizards, etc all along the way. We love to stop at this certain overlook, sit and drink a water and just absorb the gorgeous views! I think I posted that pic too with my hubby standing on the edge of the rocks. I am so glad you are still doing this walk, I know some other posters were trying to talk you out of it. I have a feeling this will be your favorite day in Bermuda! I have read so many of your reviews and we definitely are drawn to the same type of experiences!

Pack light this day! Especially if you do Horseshoe to Warwick and back to Horseshoe. I would not pack your fins. The little bit of snorkeling you will do (Jobsons and "Baby Cove") is quite easy, so no fins needed. Make sure to bring lots of water, more than you think you will need.

So, as you are walking towards Horseshoe and finally see all of Horseshoe come into view, make sure to jump in the water here and bob around in the water! Lots of huge rocks in this area really churn up the waves and it's so fun! Reminds me of the Here to Eternity beach in Oahu! So after you are done bobbing in the water, continue down Horseshoe. When you are almost to the end (you will see "Baby Cove" straight ahead), you veer off to the right and you will see the concession stand, chair rental, bathrooms and showers. Just beyond the showers is a parking area where all the taxi drivers hang out. This is at the bottom of the hill. I will go back to my pics later this afternoon and see if I have any that can help you visualize this area more clearly.

Sorry I cannot be of more help with the transportation/ticket issue.sounds like a lot has changed over the past two years. It floors me that they do not sell tickets at the Dockyard. I would check on the ship to see if they are selling them.

Lauri

The "gotobermuda" website is the official site of the Bermuda Tourism Authority and although any site can have the occasional error if it doesn't get updated in a timely manner, the information there is generally reliable...and yes those are the current taxi rates. Taxi fare from Horseshoe Bay to Dockyard on Sunday should run up to about $45 plus tip.

Another generally reliable website is http://www.bermuda-online.org/ . It's maintained by a Bermudian.

IIRC the last shuttle back to the ship leaves Horseshoe Bay at 6 pm...but ask when you get there.

Thanks for the info horseman. I really appreciate it and your knowledge.

When you say the "last shuttle back" is 6pm, are you talking about the shuttle taxi's up/down the hill that might take you back to the ship? Or are you referring to the shuttle (new $16 express shuttle)? Or is this just when taxi's stop running in the area?

Hi Kim,

The signs we saw were crudely fashioned, maybe a piece of pressboard with a orange arrow painted on it. These signs could be for the horse trails too. Pressed board+2013=probably fell apart or washed away by now. :eek: :p I hope they are still there or rebuilt.

You will see horseback riding in the same area (Sakari will love it!). We tried this in November at Little French Key. She was less than thrilled with horseback riding...I have to say I didn't care for it either and I rode horses many times when I was younger...just not in the ocean. LOL So I think we will pass on that.

Some of the trails we were on were definitely horse trails, very narrow, but then the paths would widen out to 6 or 8 feet. We just wandered around. You cannot get lost! This is good to know since I am GPS challenged and have to rely on my hubby just to find our room on the ship. :p

It would be nice if they could mark the trails, coves and beach names better. You cannot get down to all the coves. The pictures I posted in your other thread show some of the views from way up on the cliff. There is one memorable cove that you can probably only get to from a boat. In the map you have, all the labelled beaches can be accessed so there is a nice mix of up on the cliff vs walking on the beach. And lots of beautiful plants and greenery and little lizards, etc all along the way. We love to stop at this certain overlook, sit and drink a water and just absorb the gorgeous views! I think I posted that pic too with my hubby standing on the edge of the rocks. I am so glad you are still doing this walk, I know some other posters were trying to talk you out of it. I have a feeling this will be your favorite day in Bermuda! I have read so many of your reviews and we definitely are drawn to the same type of experiences!

I have a feeling this will be an awesome day as well. That's why I'm trying oh-so-hard to make the most out of the day and spend more time there by taking a cab back. I just hope it turns out that way.

Pack light this day! Especially if you do Horseshoe to Warwick and back to Horseshoe. I would not pack your fins. The little bit of snorkeling you will do (Jobsons and "Baby Cove") is quite easy, so no fins needed. Make sure to bring lots of water, more than you think you will need.

THANK YOU! I guess I didn't realize (or think about it) that I wouldn't need fins for this place. I don't recall reading up on it to see if it was a good place for snorkeling. Of course I always take my goggles and snorkel because I have always found neat things and "different" things than any other snorkeling spot when someone tells me that it's "not a snorkeling spot" and I'm so glad that I have at least taken my goggles with me. I will definitely leave the fins behind if they are not needed. That will free up some space and weight. THANKS!

So, as you are walking towards Horseshoe and finally see all of Horseshoe come into view, make sure to jump in the water here and bob around in the water! Lots of huge rocks in this area really churn up the waves and it's so fun! Reminds me of the Here to Eternity beach in Oahu! So after you are done bobbing in the water, continue down Horseshoe. When you are almost to the end (you will see "Baby Cove" straight ahead), you veer off to the right and you will see the concession stand, chair rental, bathrooms and showers. Just beyond the showers is a parking area where all the taxi drivers hang out. This is at the bottom of the hill. I will go back to my pics later this afternoon and see if I have any that can help you visualize this area more clearly.

Tapping my fingers waiting on those pictures. :D You know I'm a "visual girl"

Sorry I cannot be of more help with the transportation/ticket issue.sounds like a lot has changed over the past two years. It floors me that they do not sell tickets at the Dockyard. I would check on the ship to see if they are selling them.

Lauri

I tried asking some people who have recently returned from their Dawn cruises from Bermuda about the tickets...some say they were there, others say no. But...I really think they are not understanding what these "tickets" are because the more I dig, the more it sounds like they are referring to tokens or the 2-3 day pass. I have explained it the best that I can and even though I have repeated a book of tickets that come with 15 of them, people are just not understanding.

I did get a number to call to inquire so I guess I will do that as well and see what they tell me. :)

Meanwhile...last night I decided to "practice my slots" and came out a winner. :D Just thought I would throw that in there for §hitz and giggles.

The ships don't sell the ticket books...or at least they haven't in all the years I've been cruising to Bermuda. They often, but not always, have transportation passes for sale.

I have read this as well several times and have also heard they only sell the 2 day pass on board the ships.

Thanks for the info horseman. I really appreciate it and your knowledge.

When you say the "last shuttle back" is 6pm, are you talking about the shuttle taxi's up/down the hill that might take you back to the ship? Or are you referring to the shuttle (new $16 express shuttle)? Or is this just when taxi's stop running in the area?

I was talking about the $16 express shuttle.

Snorkel Park has facilities, music, drinks. The beach is disappointing. It is man made and my kids and I got scraped up from the coral under the trucked in sand. Bermuda has such beautiful beaches, so go and explore. Tobacco Bay can and will be crowded with ships in, because it too has facilities. Elbow Beach is beautiful. All beaches in Bermuda are public. There is a public beach access around bend from resort entrance for Elbow Beach Resort. Relax on the beach, and you can mosey over for a beverage and the rest room.

I will mail your tickets off on Monday. Glad you can use them!

Lauri

Lauri,

The tickets arrived today and I just wanted to give you a shout out for being such an awesome person to offer me these! :D

People on cc are just simply amazing!! You guys are like one big family to me and I love you all to death! It's amazing how cruisers pull together to help one another out. :)

Lauri,

The tickets arrived today and I just wanted to give you a shout out for being such an awesome person to offer me these! :D

People on cc are just simply amazing!! You guys are like one big family to me and I love you all to death! It's amazing how cruisers pull together to help one another out. :)

You are so incredibly welcome!!! It feels good to give back to someone who has given so much to many, many cruisers here!! Your advice, reviews and pictures are so appreciated!! So, Thank you!

I am bringing a girlfriend out for a birthday lunch and Then I will look for more pictures. Sorry, got busy with work and kid stuff!

And I think you and NJhorseman are right, they only sold transportation passes on the ship, if at all! no tokens or tickets!

Lauri

Thanks for the info. I was afraid of that. I don't think we will be going to Hamilton this time, so I guess that won't work for us. I have a feeling I will just either be buying tokens or just saying forget it and paying cash for the quickest and easiest way to do things. :(

Oh please, please, please tell me that you are reviewing Bermuda! I have throughly enjoyed your others! :D We are leaving on the June 14th....any chance you will post before I leave? :o

You are so incredibly welcome!!! It feels good to give back to someone who has given so much to many, many cruisers here!! Your advice, reviews and pictures are so appreciated!! So, Thank you!

I am bringing a girlfriend out for a birthday lunch and Then I will look for more pictures. Sorry, got busy with work and kid stuff!

And I think you and NJhorseman are right, they only sold transportation passes on the ship, if at all! no tokens or tickets!

Lauri

:o Aww I'm blushing and so glad that I am able to help others with my reviews. I have so much fun doing them and reliving my cruises, but gosh they are a lot of work. :eek:

Oh please, please, please tell me that you are reviewing Bermuda! I have throughly enjoyed your others! We are leaving on the June 14th....any chance you will post before I leave?

Can you imagine Mitsugirly going on a cruise and not coming back with a full blown review? :eek: I would be so ashamed of myself if that happened. :D

However, sorry I won't be even started on my review by them I'm sure. We don't arrive back until the 12th. It usually takes me a few days to download all of the disc I have, put them into folders on my computer and get the organized. Then all the days of preparing them to share (picking out which I think are worthy of a share and stamping them) and downloading them onto my host site. It will be awhile before I am prepared to start and this time I won't be as "rushed" to get it done in lightening speed since I don't have another cruise booked after that....for now. :D

:o Aww I'm blushing and so glad that I am able to help others with my reviews. I have so much fun doing them and reliving my cruises, but gosh they are a lot of work. :eek:

Can you imagine Mitsugirly going on a cruise and not coming back with a full blown review? :eek: I would be so ashamed of myself if that happened. :D

However, sorry I won't be even started on my review by them I'm sure. We don't arrive back until the 12th. It usually takes me a few days to download all of the disc I have, put them into folders on my computer and get the organized. Then all the days of preparing them to share (picking out which I think are worthy of a share and stamping them) and downloading them onto my host site. It will be awhile before I am prepared to start and this time I won't be as "rushed" to get it done in lightening speed since I don't have another cruise booked after that....for now. :D

I understand. I guess I can always hope that more info starts pouring in soon because I can hardly stand the wait! [emoji12]

I understand. I guess I can always hope that more info starts pouring in soon because I can hardly stand the wait! [emoji12]

Trust me, I completely understand. I know after the very first crowd headed to Bermuda and returned for this season...I was checking the boards several times a day to see if anyone did a review. I couldn't find crap! :eek: :p I knew it was going to be a long shot that many were going to return and give reviews, but I was really hoping to get something to get me pumped up...and by something I mean a full blown review full of pictures. :D

Lauri

I do have a question for you (or others) about using the tickets in the book.

I know that you can buy a book for adults and a book for children. Will I be able to use these tickets for my child and not really worry about having to purchase a book for her? (I mean it's more $$ for them) or are they strict about insisting that you use the child tickets for a child? Or should I just pay her rate using cash instead?

Another question I just came up with...

I know that I read that the Clocktower Mall closes fairly early (6pm) on Sunday. So, I figured since we will have a full day on Sunday, we would wait until Monday evening to do some shopping after returning from Tobacco Bay. However, when I tried looking up the hours I have read:

"April - December (usual hours): All days, 9am - 6pm. From May until September, the mall is also open for late night shopping occasionally depending on dockyard activities."

So do they close at 6pm every day as well? Or do they stay open later on the days cruise ships are docked? Or is this just the Clocktower Mall? Are other shops open? I can't seem to locate actual hours from a "reliable" source. :confused:

I do have a question for you (or others) about using the tickets in the book.

I know that you can buy a book for adults and a book for children. Will I be able to use these tickets for my child and not really worry about having to purchase a book for her? (I mean it's more $$ for them) or are they strict about insisting that you use the child tickets for a child? Or should I just pay her rate using cash instead?

I cannot imagine them not allowing you to use adult tickets for everyone. But, if you need to purchase more tickets anyways, buying hers would be cheaper and then you would use the adult tickets for adult only! I am all about saving a few bucks! More cruises!

I would call the tourism board. They were very helpful when I called. And for your dockyard hour question...call the Dockyard! Sometimes they have special Dockyard nights and things are open later. We have gone too late in the year to catch these. You may be too early! I would assume they do not close at 6 pm in May. That is when the cruise season really starts for them and I doubt they would close that early!

Sorry I could not be much more help to you! I went back and looked at my pics and I do not have any of the Horseshoe facilities! I was hoping to give you a better idea of how the area was laid out!

I wish I was cruising with you! I still have 5 long months to wait!

Lauri

I have spent just about all day coming up with a spread sheet and trying my "best" to finalize what I have at the moment.

Please let me know your thoughts...and if you see any discrepancies in the times. I honestly have no idea how much "time" is needed in each place to achieve what I'm trying to do, so I'm just "guessing" at this point.

DAY 1

Catch the #7 bus to Warwick Bay-Using my 3 tickets OR I could always just use 2 of the tickets and pay cash for the munchkin...$2.75 (since I found out that the cash AND token price is still the same for children no matter what...no use in buying the tokens). This will allow us to just get off the ship and head straight for the bus.

Hopefully catch the 11:20am bus and be on our way.

Arrive at Warwick Bay 40 minutes later around 12 noon I hope. I plan on taking a bunch of pictures (maybe 1/2 hour or so and then head over to Jobsons Cove).

12:30-1:30 Jobsons Cove time (is this enough time here?)

1:30-2:30 Stonehole (which I hear there are some pretty large Parrot Fish in this area) to Chaplin Bay.

3-5:30 (ish) spent at Horseshoe Bay and the "baby" beach/cove area.

5:30 Catch the $2.00 shuttle up the beach to the bus stop (this is of course if we decide not to stay and take a taxi back to the dockyard) and wait for the 5:50 bus back to the dockyard...using 3 tickets (or 2 tickets and paying the $2.75 for child).

6:30 arrive back at the dockyard.

Back to the ship, have a bite to eat, shower and change and some time head out before it gets dark and walk over to play some putt putt. Since they are open 7 days a week until 10pm, I figured that would give us something to do that night.

Now this will be the absolute first time I am considering this, but I just might decide to make the "evenings" just for adults and leave our munchkin back at the kids club. I would never consider this in the past, but I think it just might work out for us this time. So, we would be heading to play putt-putt with just the adults in the family. (Normally I would take her to putt putt because she does like it, but gets a little aggravated at times when it takes 10 shot so to make it in the hole, but she gets better each time. However, this isn't your "cutesy" type putt putt with the animals and caves and things kids like...just a replica of famous golf courses...so...nothing special there for her I guess).

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK? Good for a 1st day or no? Enough time spent at each place? Am I estimating enough time in walking from beach to beach and spending just a little time there or do I need to increase the time at each?

DAY 2

Hopefully catch the 9:30am orange ferry over to St George (45 minute ride)-using 3 tickets (or 2 for adults, cash for child)

10:15 arrive at St George and proceed to Visitor Center to get our hand stamped for the $6 hop on, hop off shuttle, which runs every 30 minutes and head to the bus stop by 10:30am.

10:30-11ish Bus to the Unfinished Church for some pictures and back to the bus stop at 11 to head to Tobacco Bay.

11:15-2:15 Tobacco Bay-we plan on eating here right before leaving so we can get our bellies full to tie us over until later that night...fingers crossed.

2:30-4:30 Hop on bus to Achilles Bay at Fort St Catherine OR walk since I'm told it only takes about 15 minutes and is right next door.

4:30-leave Achilles Bay and head back to the Ferry to wait for the last ferry at 5:30

6:15 arrive back at the dockyard

HERE'S WHERE THINGS WILL GET "IFFY"

Catch either the #7 bus from the dockyard at 6:20 (yikes..not sure if we'll be able to make that) OR the #8 bus at 7:05 (makes more sense) and head to the sea glass beach asking to be dropped off at the Royal Naval Cemetery and following the directions to the sea glass beach.

Once I get some (hopefully) awesome pictures, walk down the street to Black Bay beach to spend the rest of the day and watch the sun set at approximately 8:25.

We will either catch the #7 bus back at 9:15 or walk back to the dockyard.

However, if we make this another "adults only" night, once we get back from St George, we would have to have time to drop the kiddies off at the kids club and then I assume we would just have to walk to sea glass beach since I'm sure we will have missed the bus by then. :p

AGAIN...THOUGHTS ON TIMING AND THIS DAY WELCOMED.

Yes, we are trying to pack a lot into the day...but we are used to it.

You're arriving on a Sunday ?

There's no 5:50 bus to Dockyard from Horseshoe Bay on Sunday. The last #7 bus bound for Dockyard leaves Hamilton at 4:30 and would be at Horseshoe Bay at about 4:50. You may be looking at the Hamilton -Barnes Corner schedule. Those buses do not go to Dockyard. You need to use the Hamilton - Dockyard schedule.

Edited by njhorseman