New to Cruising!!

Hi All,

Nice to meet everyone!! I've been reading the boards for a couple weeks now. Lots of very useful information. I'm booked on my first cruise for next March. 8 day Eastern Caribbean. Trying to learn all I can before we go!! I will be traveling with friends and there family's and my husband and 2 boys. They will be ages 8 and 10 when we go. Super excited!! :) Looking forward to lots of great information.

Kristin

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You have come to the right place to get all your info for making the most out of your cruise.

Be careful though. Cruising is very addictive. :D

Thank you everyone!! And yes i will be sailing on the Carnival Conquest next march for the 8day caribbean. Our ports are St. Martin, St. Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk. We also have the grand scenic ocean view room on the ship. Super excited about it! :D

Thank you everyone!! And yes i will be sailing on the Carnival Conquest next march for the 8day caribbean. Our ports are St. Martin, St. Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk. We also have the grand scenic ocean view room on the ship. Super excited about it! :D

First cruise and going for 8 days? NICE! Love the itinerary and cabin you've picked. Almost booked the same cruise, but decided to book another Royal Caribbean one as the price on RCI was actually a bit lower and got some great perks for booking onboard. Go with a good attitude and look for the positives not the negatives. No cruise line is absolutely perfect from what I've seen, any many tend to be very similar. Set realistic expectations, and you should be golden.