Question UDP and children

We booked our trip 2+ months ago for NEXT May. We picked UDP as our promo. We have 2 staterooms, each with one adult and three children.

Will any of our children be forced to order from children's menus? My kids are not chicken nuggets/mac-n-cheese types.

I'm so discouraged about all the UDP - related threads and changes. A thread about children's pricing made me ask this.

Edited by Vacationdreamer<><

We booked our trip 2+ months ago for NEXT May. We picked UDP as our promo. We have 2 staterooms' date=' each with one adult and three children.

Will any of our children be forced to order from children's menus? My kids are not chicken nuggets/mac-n-cheese types.

I'm so discouraged about all the UDP - related threads and changes. A thread about children's pricing made me ask this.[/quote']

Depends. Was it the promo from last month or the promo for this month?

Depends. Was it the promo from last month or the promo for this month?

Haha, reading is hard I know but they clearly said that it was booked 2+ months ago in the post so it obviously was not this months promo....

If you booked the UDP promo it was for everyone in the stateroom in the previous promos. This should extend to children as well. You can call your PCC or travel agent and get your amenities overview just to be sure.

6&8

Edited by sixesandeights

Oh, yes. Sorry I was not more clear.

The UDP extends to all the pax. But I wondered if my children would be required to order off a children's menu because of their ages. On DCL they were allowed to order anything on either menu in the MDRs; so that is what is in their heads. To go back to mac-n-cheese, etc., would feel less wonderful. :(

Haha, reading is hard I know but they clearly said that it was booked 2+ months ago in the post so it obviously was not this months promo....

If you booked the UDP promo it was for everyone in the stateroom in the previous promos. This should extend to children as well. You can call your PCC or travel agent and get your amenities overview just to be sure.

6&8

I shouldn't post before I have my morning coffee.

Edited by ColinIllinois

We booked our trip 2+ months ago for NEXT May. We picked UDP as our promo. We have 2 staterooms' date=' each with one adult and three children.

I'm so discouraged about all the UDP - related threads and changes. A thread about children's pricing made me ask this.[/quote']

The UDP as promo, stated that for everyone in the stateroom.

They better allow my kids to order anything they wanted from the regular menu. :D

Can I piggy back on this question? We changed our trip date and as a result had the UDP and UBP added to our trip. I understand the UDP is for the 3 of us (DD13, DH and myself) and DH and I can take advantage of the UBP, does DD13 receive the Soda Package instead of the UBP?

Great, thanks! It seemed silly to me that if she was 21 they'd give her a $300+ option but not give her a $50 option because of her age.

We were laughing about this trip trying to figure out what we're going to need to spend money on once we're there. Our drinks are included, our specialty dining's included, just tips and if DH wants to gamble and our ferry/bus fares. It's nice having so much taken care of in advance.