Live from Celebrity Eclipse 7 May 2 nights

Tiggertastic

Gastrobar -,they've added hi tables and beer fridges and best of all the bar staff are bar sommeliers and Andre has just picked me a perfect one for my taste [ATTACH]348567[/ATTACH][ATTACH]348568[/ATTACH][ATTACH]348569[/ATTACH][ATTACH]348570[/ATTACH][ATTACH]348571[/ATTACH][ATTACH]348572[/ATTACH]

Where is this located? Former wine bar or redone passport bar?

Nice windows but looks a bit stark

thanks for posting

So glad to hear that! My OH is a big craft beer fan and I was a bit worried they wouldn't have the new beer range in by Saturday. I just hope the drinkers on the two day cruise don't drink their way through all the supplies! :D

A very good choice

We asked 'what time do you serve the food' they say that they don't presently know and are going to trial to see how it goes

Phil what a shame. So far we like what they have done

Future cruises has moved next to quasar and they've literally finished laying the carpet. Didn't stop us booking a cruise

All cabins ocean view and above get free drinks, gratuities $300 obc and extra obc

Ok we're famous, they're shooting a commercial and just been filmed and asked to read the label of a bottle and take a drink. I see our future on the cutting room floor

We always liked quasar...it was a great space but unfortunately woefully under-utilized, Could have been a great lively spot for the loud DJs but guess that was not the plan...

Cool that you are in the commercial!

Thanks so much Tiggertastic - these are great :) Has Quasar disappeared altogether then, no 'nightclub' anymore at all on board?

Would you possibly be able to find out who the Maitre D in Blu is please, I think it may list it on the Daily Sheet?

Is there a food menu for Gastropub or just no mention of food at all?

:):(:confused:

We always liked quasar...it was a great space but unfortunately woefully under-utilized, Could have been a great lively spot for the loud DJs but guess that was not the plan...

Cool that you are in the commercial!

Quasar is still there untouched. They've opened up an area that used to be behind a wall

Thanks so much Tiggertastic - these are great :) Has Quasar disappeared altogether then, no 'nightclub' anymore at all on board?

Would you possibly be able to find out who the Maitre D in Blu is please, I think it may list it on the Daily Sheet?

Is there a food menu for Gastropub or just no mention of food at all?

:):(:confused:

Yes a menu but I'm having issues posting pictures of written docs as I'm using my phone

I've found Anita

She's in michaels but will be in the restaurant from this evening

:D ... :D ... :D

Thanks!

:D ... :D ... :D

Edited by chamima

Ok we're famous, they're shooting a commercial and just been filmed and asked to read the label of a bottle and take a drink. I see our future on the cutting room floor

So next time we see you, you will be our "world famous" friends, right?! :) Thanks for posting all of the updates. Looking forward to checking them out in December ourselves with you.

So next time we see you, you will be our "world famous" friends, right?! :) Thanks for posting all of the updates. Looking forward to checking them out in December ourselves with you.

Carol and chuck, hi

He was playing it so cool and they came in for a close up, I sat with my back to the camera trying not to laugh

Thank you for taking time to post the pictures, it makes me even more excited about our cruise even thought I've got to wait until end of June.

Sounds daft but the holiday feels closer now she is in 'more local waters'.

Interesting... I've just spoke to someone from celebrity and they said the 3 x $18 drinks at the new world bar are not included in ANY package so even with the premium package you still have to pay the full $18 to try them...

That's true but if you're on premium they only charge you $2

Is that from experience? As I mentioned that and the lady said even with the premium package it's $18 full price?