What is your favorite Carnival Cruise Food?

CruzinTamela

The first dinner I always order the "Rack of Lamb", so since it signifies the start of the dining week that would be one of my favorites. Next would be the steaks (and prime rib), lobster, and the made to order omelets for my late breakfasts.

I see this is going to be a thread where I get some new food ideas:) !

John

Every morning I would have a bowl of frosted flakes with sliced banana, followed by a cheese omelette. For dinner, I am a lobster fanatic and the lobster was absolutley delicious. The first time I had the lobster, I also had ordered the prime rib, but after tasting the lobster I told the waiter to take the prime rib back and bring another lobster tail.

Love the pumpkin soup, the mushroom soup, the mushroom ragout, the pizza, tempura shrimp, sweet and sour shrimp and the burgers to soak up the alcohol :D LOL... I'm a lobster snob, and it's hard to cook lobster for 2000 people and have it come out perfect, so I generally try it, but am disappointed each time... one day I'll learn my lesson, LOL.

WHAT DOES PUMPKIN SOUP TASTE LIKE ? PUMPKIN :p

NO REALLY:D

It's hard to explain, but it is SOOOO good. It's not sweet, it's just so GOOD!!!! Not sure what word can be used to describe it, rich and creamy... good flavor. Love the stuff!!!

The times I've had squash soup, like pumpkin or butternut squash soup (not on Carnival, just speaking in general) it's wonderful - comforting, creamy, velvety smooth and very earthy and harvesty tasting.

I can only imagine it's similar. Gonna have to try it!

On my recent cruise I enjoyed the escargot, the lobster and the prime rib, even though I ordered it medium rare, then medium and it was rare both times. I still enjoyed it. :D

I was very disappointed that there was no baked alaska on the Glory as I have yet to try it. I did enjoy the Grand Mariner souffle though.

I was a bit disappointed in the french onion soup, I have had much better other places. I did enjoy the strawberry bisque.

Another disappointment, and forgive the spelling but the Chateaubriand was very tough and my tablemates were unhappy with the veal parmasian. I enjoyed the Weiner Shnitzel a couple nights before, maybe the leftovers were used for the parmasian. ;)

Archived