What is your favorite Carnival Cruise Food?

CruzinTamela

It sounds crazy, but the BLT's from Room Service are to die for!!!

Doesnt sound crazy at all! I posted earlier that they were one of my favorites!!! I could eat one of those right now :D Followed by some brownies :D

I keep telling myself to stay away from this thread! I get hungry every time I look at it!!!

Gotta be the Bitter and Blanc - bittersweet chocolate on bottom then a very light bread pudding topped with a creamy white chocolate sauce. As I recall, it is served only one night so be sure to ask for two:D

When we were on the Miracle, the night we had the Bitter and Blanc, we found it later that night on the Lido deck at the midnight buffet, and a few other times after that, as well. They just rename it ;)

As for my favorites...

Breakfast: I don't know why, but their oatmeal always tastes better than the one I make at home, even though I'm almost totally sure its the same stuff LOL.

Lunch: I can't even remember an eighth of the stuff I ate for lunch. We ate on the Lido deck everyday and I got a little bit of everything LOL.

Dinner: The filet mignion, chateaubriand, strawberry bisque, assorted vegetables princess, wild mushroom ragout, and the wasabi mashed potatos from Nick and Noras. YUMMMYYYYYYYY

Dessert: The trio of chocolate desserts at Nick and Nora's trumps all.

Room service: The crudites with bleu cheese dip, the cookie/brownie platter, and the PB&J sandwich (they toast it so it's all gooey and it comes with chips and a cookie. Perfect midnight snack. Don't forget the chocolate milk!)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok...now this is hard! Just coming back from Conquest and in the throes of Post Cruise Depression :( Just last night at 7:30 (which is the time of the seating we had for dinner) my friend tells me "well...we don't have anyone to serve us dinner tonight, but a BLT from Room Service would be great right about now." Ugh...So not right! I can't pick a hands-down favorite, but these are the things I liked best:

Tiramisu, Reubens from the deli, Mango Cream, the minute steaks and chicken breasts from the grill by the aft pool, spring rolls from P.C.'s Wok, BLT's and brownies from room service...I could go on and on!

Heck, it's all good and you know why? Because I didn't have to shop for it, cook it, and clean up afterwards! We have occasionally had some so-so meals on Carnival ships, but for me the main attraction is I don't have to cook and clean!

But a few personal faves:

The southwestern egg rolls

Chilled strawberry soup

Cream of mango soup (actually this was also the favorite of my four-year-old!)

The lox and bagels in the a.m.

Beef Wellington

The cheese platter

Something I've only seen on the Ecstasy: Chocolate cake tres leches.

Looking forward to eating all this delicious food and more on the Victory in January!

Laura

When we sailed on the Fascination last November we especially enjoyed breakfast from room service. The croissants and fresh fruit was awesome. Also, the coffee is much better than what is served on lido deck. We enjoyed lunch of deli sandwiches and pizza on lido deck. For supper, we loved escargot, chateaubriand, and souffles!! We are cruising again later this month and can't wait!!

Hola,

This is like asking, which girl is prettiest? It depends on who is looking at them.

I must confess that I have not found many dishes that I have not liked, but to all chocaholics out there, I must recommend the "Decadence of Chocolate". This is so good that you will want to slap your mother for not making it at home. Then there is the Mahi Mahi, Tiger Shrimp, Prime Rib, Lobster, Rack of Lamb, Escargot, Beef Wellington, Steak, Grouper, Fillet Mignon, Cherries Jubalee and Pizza, Ice Cream, Pastries, Pumpkin Soup, etc. etc..

So sorry, but I got carried away.:o

And I have to wait until Feb. 6? I'll never make it.

Archived