Pearl/Glacier Bay/Suite Question

fivesenuff

I just read a post from 2012 that during the day of Glacier Bay that all suite guests (not just the haven) were invited to the top deck for viewing. Can anyone confirm or deny this. We will be in a forward facing PH but thought this might be nice since the rangers will be narrating for the portside.

Thanks in advance.

We were in a non Haven 2BR Family Suite in 2011 on the Pearl, and were invited to the top deck for viewing Glacier Bay. IIRC, there was not a written invitation, our Concierge Carlos came by Cagney's at breakfast time and asked if we would like to join him on the top deck for the viewing. There were also coffee drinks (Irish Coffees and such) for sale up there in an NCL souvenir cup.

GEDC0933.JPG

We were on the Pearl in 2013 in a Haven Suite. There was, perhaps, one other family on the top deck when we were there. A forward facing balcony might be an even better view. I think they may broadcast the commentary on the TV.

I think there is another sundeck on the Pearl that supposedly was an adult only area for topless sunbathing. It's on very top deck opposite the Haven sundeck. It may be blocked off now. If my memory serves me right, I don't think any of the decks were super super crowded when we were in Glacier Bay. People were out, but there was still plenty of room. Have a wonderful trip!

We were in a non Haven 2BR Family Suite in 2011 on the Pearl, and were invited to the top deck for viewing Glacier Bay. IIRC, there was not a written invitation, our Concierge Carlos came by Cagney's at breakfast time and asked if we would like to join him on the top deck for the viewing. There were also coffee drinks (Irish Coffees and such) for sale up there in an NCL souvenir cup.

GEDC0933.JPG

Looking good Carol!