recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

• 6 months later...

Hello ladies,

I have not been on Cruise Critic for the past three or four years. Hope everyone is doing well. I have lots of dresses to post. 

Does any one know why I cannot login with my iPhone and iPad? It kept telling my password is incorrect. But, I have no problem login on a desktop. Thanks

Marie  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Porthopper101 said:

Hello ladies,

I have not been on Cruise Critic for the past three or four years. Hope everyone is doing well. I have lots of dresses to post. 

Does any one know why I cannot login with my iPhone and iPad? It kept telling my password is incorrect. But, I have no problem login on a desktop. Thanks

Marie  

Marie it’s been a long time!   Was your device set up using Tapatalk or the old CC app?  They no longer work.  You need to use your browser to access and can use Apple shortcuts to set up a quick login.

How funny Marie!  I just came back to CC after about three years.  

My husband Tim passed away three years ago and since then it’s been quite the ride.  I am in a new house, I remarried last July to a wonderful man, Dan.  My mom passed away a couple of months ago, at the ripe old age of 91.

Dan and I have booked a cruise (his first) to Alaska in September, and we are taking his youngest daughter and her husband with us.

I have some dresses I need to pull out and offer up here!

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 4:33 PM, Porthopper101 said:

Hello ladies,

Marie  

HI Marie,

Welcome back. 

WOW! What a thread this is! I have never looked in these sections before.

So is there anything anyone is specially looking for? I have lots offer, but guide me as to what any one is looking for, does it have to be gently used, brand new?????

On 1/26/2020 at 4:20 PM, Arzeena said:

So is there anything anyone is specially looking for? I have lots offer, but guide me as to what any one is looking for, does it have to be gently used, brand new?????

It can be gently used or new.  Any type of clothing or accessories that would be worn on a any cruise, from cold weather or hot weather clothing, casual to formal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, geocruiser said:

It can be gently used or new.  Any type of clothing or accessories that would be worn on a any cruise, from cold weather or hot weather clothing, casual to formal. 

Also, you will post a picture of the clothing etc. People who want it will post back.  Then you can get their info via E-mail.  they pay for the postage.

You can set up another e-mail address just for this.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

We have been doing some cruising since the shutdown. Hoping Australia and New Zealand will be open by October. We are supposed to be doing a TP to Australia and then a NZ cruise. Hoping everyone will be able to get back to cruising soon.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1

Australia has opened.  The Pacific Explorer, with no passengers, sailed into Sydney Harbour earlier this week.  The first cruise running will be next month.  I think I heard that New Zealand has also opened but not sure.

On the Australia and New Zealand section of CC, I found this link to Brisbane cruise ship schedule.

https://www.portbris.com.au/cruise/cruise-ship-schedule/

Edited by alibabacruisers
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2020 at 2:20 PM, Arzeena said:

Won't be sailing till Dec. so my size may change, once I need a dress then used will be fine. I imagine anyone looking here would be expecting it to be used a bit. I just might want something black or something that will go well with my daughter's purple dress if it still fits her by then.