Cruise Critic Community
Host Michell

recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

19 minutes ago, Off2seeAlaska said:

I have a couple dresses that I would like to share and was wondering how to do it. Is this still an active post?

You just have to post a picture, with the size and any other info  & then decide who gets the dress.  You can ask them to email you with their info (don't put your info on CC).  Then you let them know what the postage is, mail the dress & they in turn will send you the postage $$.   Hope this helps. 

On 4/13/2019 at 12:41 PM, Off2seeAlaska said:

I have a couple dresses that I would like to share and was wondering how to do it. Is this still an active post?

I hope that it will be more active in the future 😊 I am holding off a bit to see what size I am going to be the next 2 cruises since it changes too quickly! But either way I will have a number in the next few months that will be barely worn or brand new (12-18. Larger are formal dresses that correspond more to sizes 14-16 missed).

hi everyone! it''s been a while since I've posted here,, and Marie i see you're  still blessing people with your gorgeous dresses and purses.. thank you! My next cruise is in August.. I was supposed to go to Cuba, but now going to Bahamas instead because of the restrictions. 😴 but the gave us 50 % off our cruise!!. what to bring on a 5 nighter?? Marie I still have a gorgeous dress you gave me,, floral and lovely. i think I will pack that for formal night!  stay well everyone.

Wow, stunning dresses!!  I'm a long time cruiser but first time to this thread.  Gorgeous dresses!  Wow, you all are so generous!  Mary

Edited by cruiselife4me

Hello ladies,

I have not been on Cruise Critic for the past three or four years. Hope everyone is doing well. I have lots of dresses to post. 

Does any one know why I cannot login with my iPhone and iPad? It kept telling my password is incorrect. But, I have no problem login on a desktop. Thanks

Marie  

17 minutes ago, Porthopper101 said:

Hello ladies,

I have not been on Cruise Critic for the past three or four years. Hope everyone is doing well. I have lots of dresses to post. 

Does any one know why I cannot login with my iPhone and iPad? It kept telling my password is incorrect. But, I have no problem login on a desktop. Thanks

Marie  

Marie it’s been a long time!   Was your device set up using Tapatalk or the old CC app?  They no longer work.  You need to use your browser to access and can use Apple shortcuts to set up a quick login.

18 minutes ago, RoLoHa said:

Marie it’s been a long time!   Was your device set up using Tapatalk or the old CC app?  They no longer work.  You need to use your browser to access and can use Apple shortcuts to set up a quick login.

I still have CC old app. Thank you. 

It’s been challenging to get adjusted to doing things differently and I think participation has suffered a bit.  But, I use my iPhone and iPad and learning to work with it.  Good luck!

Welcome back Marie! I was thinking of you today on our way home from our cruise. How have you been, we all missed you.

💕💕

Gerry

Welcome back Marie. Glad to see you posting again. 🥂  👗  👜  👠

Wow, was just thinking of you, Marie, today.

glad to see you back. Hope all is well with you and your husband.

How funny Marie!  I just came back to CC after about three years.  

My husband Tim passed away three years ago and since then it’s been quite the ride.  I am in a new house, I remarried last July to a wonderful man, Dan.  My mom passed away a couple of months ago, at the ripe old age of 91.

Dan and I have booked a cruise (his first) to Alaska in September, and we are taking his youngest daughter and her husband with us.

I have some dresses I need to pull out and offer up here!

On 1/19/2020 at 4:33 PM, Porthopper101 said:

Hello ladies,

Marie  

HI Marie,

Welcome back. 

3 hours ago, geocruiser said:

HI Marie,

Welcome back. 

Hello Marie,

Glad to see that your back!

WOW! What a thread this is! I have never looked in these sections before.

So is there anything anyone is specially looking for? I have lots offer, but guide me as to what any one is looking for, does it have to be gently used, brand new?????

On 1/26/2020 at 4:20 PM, Arzeena said:

WOW! What a thread this is! I have never looked in these sections before.

So is there anything anyone is specially looking for? I have lots offer, but guide me as to what any one is looking for, does it have to be gently used, brand new?????

It can be gently used or new.  Any type of clothing or accessories that would be worn on a any cruise, from cold weather or hot weather clothing, casual to formal. 

20 hours ago, geocruiser said:

It can be gently used or new.  Any type of clothing or accessories that would be worn on a any cruise, from cold weather or hot weather clothing, casual to formal. 

Also, you will post a picture of the clothing etc. People who want it will post back.  Then you can get their info via E-mail.  they pay for the postage.

You can set up another e-mail address just for this.