recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

Marie,

So sorry to hear about you having shingles for a second time, hope your feel better. I too have had shingles, so know the feeling! Mine were in my left hip and VERY painful, sure don't want them again!

Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise and enjoy your cabin upgrade! I will be looking forward to seeing all your beautiful pictures when your back.

Take care,

Cathy

When I got my shingles vaccine a few years ago, I asked our family doctor if it were worth while for DH to also get it, as he had already had a nasty case of shingles. He said yes.

After a couple of years DH finally remembered to ask the doctor, who then said he was better off not to have the vaccination. I don't know why he changed his opinion. Perhaps new information has come out? The vaccination has only been used in the USA since 2008.

I asked my doctor about getting the shingles vaccine. She said the vaccine would not provide any more protection than me having had shingles.

I asked my doctor about getting the shingles vaccine. She said the vaccine would not provide any more protection than me having had shingles.

I have wondered about that. I had them two times.

To all on this board. I hope all of you who are not feeling well feel better real quick. You all support each other so very well in times of need. This thread brings a smile to my face seeing how kind and good every one here is. You all give so much,especially Marie.

Awww...Thank you, ladies. I am feeling much better. I hope it will go away by the time we leave for our cruise.

Even though I have not met most of you, I feel like I know you all forever. Thank you for being here for me, your kind words always touch my heart. You ladies are my cyber family. Love you xoxo

Marie

awww...thank you, ladies. I am feeling much better. I hope it will go away by the time we leave for our cruise.

Even though i have not met most of you, i feel like i know you all forever. Thank you for being here for me, your kind words always touch my heart. You ladies are my cyber family. Love you xoxo

marie

I feel the same way. "We are Family". A very special type of family!

Edited by TNGALOHA

Awww...Thank you, ladies. I am feeling much better. I hope it will go away by the time we leave for our cruise.

Even though I have not met most of you, I feel like I know you all forever. Thank you for being here for me, your kind words always touch my heart. You ladies are my cyber family. Love you xoxo

Marie

I also feel the same way.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. We are packed and will be leaving home at noon today for Amsterdam. Our cruise is on the 15th.

I have some dark color scars on my chin from the shingles, I am not happy with it, other than that we are very excited.

My youngest daughter is leaving home next month to study Architect in Florence, Italy. After the cruise we will take a train from Amsterdam to Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Venice, then to Florence to visit her. From there we will go to Geneva, Lyon and Paris. We will be lying on September 15.

Take care everyone. Have a great Sunday.

Hugs

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101

Marie,

Have a safe and wonderful time!

Sounds like a very full itinerary..enjoy!

Michelle:)

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. We are packed and will be leaving home at noon today for Amsterdam. Our cruise is on the 15th.

I have some dark color scars on my chin from the shingles, I am not happy with it, other than that we are very excited.

My youngest daughter is leaving home next month to study Architect in Florence, Italy. After the cruise we will take a train from Amsterdam to Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Venice, then to Florence to visit her. From there we will go to Geneva, Lyon and Paris. We will be lying on September 15.

Take care everyone. Have a great Sunday.

Hugs

Marie

Hope you have a great time. I'm glad I don't have to get all that luggage on and off trains!:D

She has that all planned. Shipping everything home except one carryon and backpack each for the train.:)

No formal nights on the train.:D