Free drinks in complimentary restaurants - EPIC?

Nataly1982

Hello,

I've read you can get tea, coffee, ice tea & water in buffet style restaurants and I'm interested how this is organised in other complementary restaurants (Taste, Shanghai etc). Can you also get free ice tea or you have to order something from menu?

Many thanks

Edited by Nataly1982

Hello,

I've read you can get tea, coffee, ice tea & water in buffet style restaurants and I'm interested how this is organised in other complementary restaurants (Taste, Shanghai etc). Can you also get free ice tea or you have to order something from menu?

Many thanks

Why would you walk into a sit down restaurant for just iced tea?

Just ask for what you want and the waiter (or assistant waiter) will bring it for you. Just be sure to make sure you ask for regular coffee or they may bring you the Lavazza stuff and you'll be charged for it.

They also have complimentary flavored waters in the buffet

Thanks again. Do you maybe know opening hours for Garden Cafe?

This will be our first cruise and we booked it pretty much last minute. We have no reservations yet. More I read this boards, more I'm panicking as it appears some people have restaurants & all shows booked over 6 months in advance. Hopefully we'll still get tickets for Epic theatre.

Do you maybe know if reservation is required for Ice Bar?

Thank you kindly

Thanks again. Do you maybe know opening hours for Garden Cafe?

This will be our first cruise and we booked it pretty much last minute. We have no reservations yet. More I read this boards, more I'm panicking as it appears some people have restaurants & all shows booked over 6 months in advance. Hopefully we'll still get tickets for Epic theatre.

Do you maybe know if reservation is required for Ice Bar?

Thank you kindly

The Garden Cafe opens very early in the day, the time varies depending on port times. It seemed to be open into the wee hours after that. O'Sheeans is open 24 hours a day and it's free. We ate at all of the free venues and they were great. We are trying the dining package on our cruise leaving Sunday (Epic again).

No reservations are needed for the ice bar. We didn't go in since we were cruise in March to get warm. I was told to make sure you bring socks or your feet will freeze. The $20 admission includes 2 drinks. Never saw a line.

Even if you have to stand in the standby line for the shows, you will most likely get in. There is so much going on on the boat, you will have many choices. You can book shows before you go, from your cabin and at the box office on board, which is right outside the theater and Cirque venue. You will love this ship. There is so much fun to be had.

The Garden Cafe opens very early in the day, the time varies depending on port times. It seemed to be open into the wee hours after that. O'Sheeans is open 24 hours a day and it's free. We ate at all of the free venues and they were great. We are trying the dining package on our cruise leaving Sunday (Epic again).

No reservations are needed for the ice bar. We didn't go in since we were cruise in March to get warm. I was told to make sure you bring socks or your feet will freeze. The $20 admission includes 2 drinks. Never saw a line.

Even if you have to stand in the standby line for the shows, you will most likely get in. There is so much going on on the boat, you will have many choices. You can book shows before you go, from your cabin and at the box office on board, which is right outside the theater and Cirque venue. You will love this ship. There is so much fun to be had.

Awww thanks. I'm really excited...3 good weeks to go. Enjoy your cruise xx