Ben & Jerry's on Explorer?

Is there a Ben & Jerry's on Explorer of the Seas and if so, what is the cabin number of the B&J sweet/suite?

Ben & Jerry's is next to Cafe Promenade on Explorer.

The B&J suite only exists on the freedom class ships. On those ships the cabin # is 6305.

Ben & Jerry's is next to Cafe Promenade on Explorer.

So Explorer of the Seas has a Ben & Jerry's but not a B&J suite. Is that right? :confused:

So Explorer of the Seas has a Ben & Jerry's but not a B&J suite. Is that right? :confused:

Correct. The Ben & Jerry's is not a stand alone venue as on Freedom class ships, but an extension of Cafe Promenade - so no B&J 'sweet' above it.

Correct. Explorer does not have the B&J cow that blocks the view of a PR stateroom, so there's no stateroom that needs special compensation.

Edited by clarea

Thanks everyone for your responses. :)

Just one more question, I thought I read somewhere that Explorer of the Seas has Coke-a-Cola Freestyle machines. Can anyone confirm this? I thought that they were only on ships that home ported in the USA year round.

Thanks everyone for your responses. :)

Just one more question, I thought I read somewhere that Explorer of the Seas has Coke-a-Cola Freestyle machines. Can anyone confirm this? I thought that they were only on ships that home ported in the USA year round.

Explorer did have Coke Freesytle machines when she left the US. I believe someone reported that they are still functioning on the current sailings.

Correct. The Ben & Jerry's is not a stand alone venue as on Freedom class ships, but an extension of Cafe Promenade - so no B&J 'sweet' above it.

I think you mean that it is not a stand alone venue on the Voyager class ships.