Drink Package and Room Service?

We purchased the expensive drinks package for our cruise on Independence in a few weeks ... can we get cockails via room service sent to our cabin with that package?

If so, is it a limit of one per person on each sea pass card?

We purchased the expensive drinks package for our cruise on Independence in a few weeks ... can we get cockails via room service sent to our cabin with that package?

If so, is it a limit of one per person on each sea pass card?

No, none of the drink packages cover any beverages from room service. If you order a beverage from room service, you will be charged.

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

I guess i'm not surprised .... ive read a lot on here about how hey don't wanna make it too easy to collect on the liquor you have already paid them for.. shame.

I guess i'm not surprised .... ive read a lot on here about how hey don't wanna make it too easy to collect on the liquor you have already paid them for.. shame.

And good luck finding a bar server. No surprise that with the increased use of drink packages, getting that drink is harder than ever. Shame on Royal...

beverage packages can't be used in any specialty restaurant or room service.

I know you cannot use them for room service, as it states clearly on the beverage page.

Do you have firsthand knowledge that they cannot be used in a specialty restaurant, as I believe this is not accurate.

And good luck finding a bar server. No surprise that with the increased use of drink packages, getting that drink is harder than ever. Shame on Royal...

We were on the Indy this past March and our group of 13 never had any problems

getting a drink with our drink packages. And I was all over the ship checking it out and never had issues with the bar servers . They were in every bar area that I seen.

I know you cannot use them for room service, as it states clearly on the beverage page.

Do you have firsthand knowledge that they cannot be used in a specialty restaurant, as I believe this is not accurate.

Unless something has changed since January, I believe the part about specialty restaurants is not accurate.

I know we received drinks from the Ultimate Package in all the specialty restaurants on FOS and Brilliance.

We were on the Indy this past March and our group of 13 never had any problems

getting a drink with our drink packages. And I was all over the ship checking it out and never had issues with the bar servers . They were in every bar area that I seen.

This was our experience on the Oasis in Nov, the Indy in Feb & the Freedom in March. We never had to wait more than a moment to be served.

We were on the Independence 2 weeks ago and had no problems getting served at any bar throughout the ship. We never had to wait more than a few minutes at any bar. And the beverage package can be used in specialty restaurants. You just can't use it for room service.

beverage packages can't be used in any specialty restaurant or room service.

On what ship were you on that you could not use your beverage package in a specialty restaurant? I have never had a problem using a drink package in any restaurant.