A simple question.

Do you get bath robes in your state room. We have a balcony room on the Anthem of the Seas.

thank you

Bath robes are given to those on Junior Suites and better, and Platinum and higher C&A members.

Edited by clarea

Thank you for your replies.

We have been on many cruises & have always had bath robes when booking a balcony, so a black mark here for RCCL.

We will ask our steward for them as suggested & hopefully get some.

Cheers.

I've never understood "robes". You shower, dry, get out of that phone booth and get dressed.

Seen them worn in the Windjammer and on deck (Usually with sandles and socks) What a bunch of deebs!

Have always have them in our cabin.....!:confused:

I've never understood "robes". You shower, dry, get out of that phone booth and get dressed.

Seen them worn in the Windjammer and on deck (Usually with sandles and socks) What a bunch of deebs!

Have always have them in our cabin.....!:confused:

Ever consider that cabins are not just shared by spouses? Maybe friends or families sharing a cabin might have a little bit of a need for something like a robe.

If you can't get them, you pool cover up will work in a pinch!

Spoken just like a woman. You know a guy who owns a "pool cover up"? And I suspect that liverpoollad is a guy.

Edited by Ocean Boy

It's always worth asking whatever your C&A level or cabin. However I always find that the one size fits all does not fit me.... Usually use them though, nothing better than sitting on the balcony wearing the robe with a coffee at 7am.

Never had to share with all those people. We do our thing and not bring an audience! :)

Some people have friends with whom they travel and share a cabin - don't think anyone brings an audience.

I never towel off. Put on a terry robe after I shower, and by the time I've finished putting on my make-up and drying my hair, I'm dry.

Saves time and your clothes aren't damp and clingy.

Hi all.

Didn't think my question would bring this attention, but really the remarks by boimedbob, hopefully done tongue in cheek, was a bit silly & hope they understand that robes are useful for different reasons for all.

Cheers

Thank you for your replies.

We have been on many cruises & have always had bath robes when booking a balcony, so a black mark here for RCCL.

We will ask our steward for them as suggested & hopefully get some.

Cheers.

Different cruise lines offer different things....sorry it deserves a 'black mark' from you. You can simply ask your cabin steward and if there are any available perhaps they will be happy to provide one to you.

It's always worth asking whatever your C&A level or cabin. However I always find that the one size fits all does not fit me.... Usually use them though, nothing better than sitting on the balcony wearing the robe with a coffee at 7am.

Yes the one size fits all can be a problem since I am 4 feet 11 inches tall....but is saves me from packing something bulky. Besides coffee at 7am to enjoy on the balcony, a glass of wine after a shower but before dressing while sitting on the balcony works for us as well.

Hi all.

Didn't think my question would bring this attention, but really the remarks by boimedbob, hopefully done tongue in cheek, was a bit silly & hope they understand that robes are useful for different reasons for all.

Cheers

Don't take it too seriously in any case... sometimes Cruise Critic is a take no prisoners crowd and they even shoot the messenger:D!

Have a great cruise Liverpoolad.....from a fellow scouser....Anthem sounds great. A mate of mine was on Queen Mary last week and followed Anthem out of Southampton. He said it looked amazing!

I'm sure they will sort you a couple of robes......Rccl is a great line......

Cheers to all.

We are now off to Sutton Coalfield to stay with our friends who are joining us on the Anthem, we then drive to Southampton to join the Anthem on Monday.

I like to sit on the balcony in the mornings & drink a nice cup of tea & if I can't get a bath robe I will sit there in my jockeys. Not a nice sight!!!;)

Cheers to all.

We are now off to Sutton Coalfield to stay with our friends who are joining us on the Anthem, we then drive to Southampton to join the Anthem on Monday.

I like to sit on the balcony in the mornings & drink a nice cup of tea & if I can't get a bath robe I will sit there in my jockeys. Not a nice sight!!!;)

I don't know where you cabin is lociated but just realize that because of the shape and angles on the Quantum class ships that many of the side balconies are not particularly private and have nice views of other balconies.