Yet Another Travel Blog (and food, too)

Greetings, All.

We have just recently started a travel blog with a few photos and reviews, as well as a few links to videos that we have made. I would love any feedback on the site, and would love you all to take a look at it. Please feel free to comment here with any thoughts, etc... like it or hate it, I would love feedback.

http://www.bonvoyagebites.com

Hi-

I just visited your new blog; you did a great job! Nice mix of destinations, cruise reviews, photos and food. Really liked your piece on what not to miss in San Juan. After three trips there, I seemed to have missed every one of them! -- Musing About Cruising

Thanks for your kind words. I had previously checked out your blog as well, and your blog name is AWESOME. Great photos as well. I hope to take some more time and look at it more at some point, but have been decompressing from our trip and trying to get some stuff out there to share.

We have toyed with the idea of removing the recipe stuff, since the analytics show nearly zero traffic so far.... So, we shall see what happens with that.

Thanks for looking, and check back from time to time. Also, just a question... is the main page a little cluttered, or is it OK?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Kayred. It has been an adventure to write about adventures. Especially since much of the stuff we have on there is from previous trips when we had no plans on writing about them. I think it MAY just be an excuse to travel more, but I may be reaching.

• 2 weeks later...

There are many pages of review on a Holland America cruise we took a month ago. I would LOVE any feedback that anyone can give. The cruise ship tour video is upcoming still... My clips weren't very organized. :)

See you there!

Thanks for looking and providing feedback.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, our website address has changed due to an unfortunate oversight with translation... turns out "Bon Voyage Bites" is not a very nice thing if you translate to French... and considering "Bon Voyage" is already French... well.... seems a silly oversight. A username change will be next. Check out the new layout and let us know what you think!

Thanks, and ENJOY!