Help with Anthem cabins please

scary6166

Hi,

I want to book an obstructed view balcony cabin on the Anthem which is deck 6. Several people have mentioned in reviews that some cabins have beds near the balcony and some have the sofa near the balcony. The ones with the beds near the balcony have very little room in between the bed and the door and the curtains don't cross over. So can anyone please tell me how I can find out which ones have the sofa near the balcony as I don't want to be woken up by early sunshine. Thanks.

Yes, ask the question at the Royal Caribbean board - preferably in the Countdown to Quantum - but here is a hint

Note that Anthem is identical to Quantum - same layout.

At the link below you can see how every second cabin has the bed close to balcony and the other close to the entrance

Link to blog with picture..

You then need to find the layout of a specific cabin.

Once you know the layout of one cabin in the section/deck you are interested in you can figure out which cabin to book.

8282 and 11610 does have the layout you want while 8604 is bed close to balcony.

Might be other ways doing it.

I also prefer the cabin with sofa close to Balcony

Edited by hallasm

Hi and thanks for your advice. However I have already emailed RCI and have had no reply and today I actually rang them and was assured that all the cabins on that deck have the bed near the bathroom which is clearly a crock of **** so I'm really at a loss as to what to do. I know that if just one person on deck 6 of either the Anthem or Quantum could tell me which way round their room was I could work out which ones are which but unless someone can give me that info I guess I'm just going to have to chance it. I guess it's a 50/50 gamble so here's hoping!

...today I actually rang them and was assured that all the cabins on that deck have the bed near the bathroom

I would be surprised if this is true - I think cabins are constructed the same way at deck 6 as for the other decks - I strongly recommend to post you question at the Countdown to Quantum Class thread at this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=872

Somebody must have the answer.