Crown & Anchor Mag.???

cruzfiend

My magazine arrived today, Tuesday, October 4.

FURY: What's your C&A level?

JEANNE: You should definitely be able to "upgrade" your coupon. They just won't apply "both."

I never get to use these C&A mag coupons - we always cruise in "high season", never when they are trying to entice people to cruise.

Carol

Hi,

We still have not gotten ours yet and it usually arrives on time. Does anyone know if there is a coupon for the sailing of Mariner on Jan. 8, 06, Eastern Caribbean in the new issue? We have to have our final payment in on Oct. 23 and are hoping to get a coupon before final payment. They said they would honor it if there is one. I see that several people have gotten theirs. Thanks for the info......................MJN

Hi,

We still have not gotten ours yet and it usually arrives on time. Does anyone know if there is a coupon for the sailing of Mariner on Jan. 8, 06, Eastern Caribbean in the new issue? We have to have our final payment in on Oct. 23 and are hoping to get a coupon before final payment. They said they would honor it if there is one. I see that several people have gotten theirs. Thanks for the info......................MJN

Sorry, MJN, no.

Navigator 9/16, 9/30/06 (7)

These are my two weeks and I hope the $150 a week per cruise is for Platinum.

You made my day and I appreciate the postings..

Now it is just waiting to get my own coupon book so I can claim them. :o

Alexis, I am platinum as well and can confirm your dates are on the $150 for oceanview and higher staterooms coupon for both dates. Expiration 12/31/05.

Enjoy!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, even though it was NO. At least now I won't be worried about it getting here before the deadline. DARN, My hubby won't be happy when I tell him............

Still no issue 4 here in SW Florida. Quick question though.... I've sent in expired coupons in the past as long as we had booked before the required booking deadline and they have been honored. Is the expiration date really a concern now especially since the C&A magazines are mailed out in batches instead of one mass mailing? I can't imagine why they would even bother to include coupons that are expired before members actually receive them unless they were willing to (and have in my case) honor the coupons as long as the cruise was booked by the book date on the coupon.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, even though it was NO. At least now I won't be worried about it getting here before the deadline. DARN, My hubby won't be happy when I tell him............

There was a coupon in issue #1 for Mariner 1/8/06 Eastern Caribbean. It had to be booked by 3/31/05. Do you still have that issue?

Still no issue 4 here in SW Florida. Quick question though.... I've sent in expired coupons in the past as long as we had booked before the required booking deadline and they have been honored. Is the expiration date really a concern now especially since the C&A magazines are mailed out in batches instead of one mass mailing? I can't imagine why they would even bother to include coupons that are expired before members actually receive them unless they were willing to (and have in my case) honor the coupons as long as the cruise was booked by the book date on the coupon.

I called RCI directly (twice actually) when I found out my cruise had a $200 coupon that I had missed due my missing C&A magazine. No go. They would not budge on this. :(

Beth

Still haven't rec'd my C&A mag. Hoping for a coupon for the Brilliance 1/02/06. We are Plat and have booked a D1 balcony.

Anybody know if there is a coupon in the new book for that ship and date?

Thanks

Alexis, I am platinum as well and can confirm your dates are on the $150 for oceanview and higher staterooms coupon for both dates. Expiration 12/31/05.

Enjoy!

Thanks so much for letting me know they are Platinum coupons. ;) I keep checking that mailbox but nothing yet. :(

Still haven't rec'd my C&A mag. Hoping for a coupon for the Brilliance 1/02/06. We are Plat and have booked a D1 balcony.

Anybody know if there is a coupon in the new book for that ship and date?

Thanks

Sorry, that's a No. Almost all of the sail dates are March '06 or later.

Archived