Menu on oriana

DONNYCRUISE

My brother in law and his fiance have just returned from a 10 night cruise aboard Oriana, they had a great time but said the dinner menu in the main dining room was the same every night :confused:

Assuming it's the same across all ships & I've looked at my menu's from Britannia this year & my cruise on board Azura last May.

P&O offer an 'always available' menu which apart from the 'specialty dish' is the same every night. This includes, for example Prawn Cocktail & Tomato Soup for starters & Chicken & Steak for a main course.

It's on the left hand side of the menu, however, on the right hand is the other menu that changes daily.

Maybe they were just looking at one side of the menu?

Assuming it's the same across all ships & I've looked at my menu's from Britannia this year & my cruise on board Azura last May.

P&O offer an 'always available' menu which apart from the 'specialty dish' is the same every night. This includes, for example Prawn Cocktail & Tomato Soup for starters & Chicken & Steak for a main course.

It's on the left hand side of the menu, however, on the right hand is the other menu that changes daily.

Maybe they were just looking at one side of the menu?

Or possibly they were looking at the MPW restaurant menu?

I think they're confused ..... I've never heard of such a thing. Even things like the breakfast buffet vary stuff. As others have said, there is a fixed menu - steak, chicken, salmon that is the same every night - and there's the varying choice. It's great, my son is a bit fussy but is quite happy to eat steak most nights, those of us who want to experiment a bit can do so.

My brother in law and his fiance have just returned from a 10 night cruise aboard Oriana, they had a great time but said the dinner menu in the main dining room was the same every night :confused:

I have just returned from the same 10 day cruise on Oriana. I can only suggest that your brother in law only read page one of the menu, which remains the same each day. Page two has a daily changing menu.