Grass is Greener Constest (not off to good start)

dodger1964

Hi all,

The website should be working now, and can be found at www.Celebrity.com/sweeps

We have a few ways to enter, but we will not be disqualifying anyone for multiple entries. The language was written in order to ensure that people are winning (and not automated bots that enter thousands of times.)

Thanks for posting the link again and yes--it worked! Must have been growing pains.

We can't enter here in the UK. Also no picnic baskets for us either :(

Feeling a little left out.

Two more weeks until I am on Eclipse on my way to Iceland. I am sure I will be smiling then :)

Hi all,

The website should be working now, and can be found at www.Celebrity.com/sweeps

We have a few ways to enter, but we will not be disqualifying anyone for multiple entries. The language was written in order to ensure that people are winning (and not automated bots that enter thousands of times.)

Thank you for posting the link Celebrity. Glad to see there's another route to enter, via your website - especially for those who do not engage in FB & Twitter.

I had no problems entering today. Like everyone who entered... I hope I win ! It would certainly be a heck of a birthday present ! Yeah, I know - wishful thinking :)

Special thanks to Celebrity for the Grass is Greener contest !

Edited by Host Andy

Two more weeks until I am on Eclipse on my way to Iceland. I am sure I will be smiling then :)

Yes, we feel your pain, unfortunately I won't be feeling your joy until August when I get to Iceland.:D

I've read 4 posts today that mention Picnic Baskets.

One said something about giving them to people in the park that will never cruise.

Put me out of my misery what is it about.

True but so many of these global corporations only offer competitions for a select few countries.

It's just simpler that way, in so many ways.

Equally, competitions are usually created by the marketing departments, and the marketing departments are normally part of the regional company, who are paying for it.

As I'm sure you know, no company and nobody generally usually like to pay when somebody else gets the benefit of it.

I've read 4 posts today that mention Picnic Baskets.

One said something about giving them to people in the park that will never cruise.

Put me out of my misery what is it about.

There's a variety of sources, and aspects to the campaign, but this should clue you in:

This is bad, we are paying customers as well, yet I cannot enter, even though I am sent the email:eek:!!!

Edited by upwarduk

Just got email "captains club members" get early look...so i imagine most on this board get same one.

they did a GREAT job on the issuance of this one!

Although I personally wouldn't sign up for the excursions listed (we travel on the cheap...and these don't look cheap!!), they did a great job on the brochure and the excursions fit VERY WELL in the upscale vibe X is trying to convey.