A SENSATIONAL Wedding - Carnival Sensation June 11, 2015

Thanks for this great review. We were supposed to get married on the Sensation next March but she is moving to Miami in February so we are now on the Victory. Still loved to see all the details and pictures. Thanks a bunch!!

Thank you for reading! Congratulations, you will love your Carnival wedding!

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! I really enjoyed reading your review. :) Could you send me the files also?

mken.wedding.2015@gmail.com

Thank you!

Thank you for reading! I enjoyed re-living the day through this review. I will send you the files - 2 emails! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Thank you for sharing your review! I've been so nervous about my Carnival wedding next April because I haven't really known what to expect & this definitely helped! Could you possibly send me the files as well? amandabaginski@gmail.com

Thank you!

Thank you for reading, I hope you found the review helpful! I think the most important thing about a cruise wedding is to NOT stress over every little tiny detail (I think it sort of defeats the purpose of having a destination wedding if you're going to still want to control every little thing). Just enjoy the day! I will send you the documents!

Thank you for reading, I hope you found the review helpful! I think the most important thing about a cruise wedding is to NOT stress over every little tiny detail (I think it sort of defeats the purpose of having a destination wedding if you're going to still want to control every little thing). Just enjoy the day! I will send you the documents!

Great review!!

Can you please send me the documents? Tajuania.lawson@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you sooooooo much for the amazing review ! I'm a long time cruiser of Carnival but was honestly really nervous about having the wedding on carnival given that everything is planned in a distant manner especially for me since we are booked on the Carnival Magic for July 2 leaving out of Port Canaveral and I live in NYC so I can't even go see the ship before..eek !!! Your review besides making me teary from excitement at times really put me at ease. Would you mind sending me your docs if you get a chance ? my email is:

mrscutecuban@gmail.com

Thank you soooo much !!

Thank you sooooooo much for the amazing review ! I'm a long time cruiser of Carnival but was honestly really nervous about having the wedding on carnival given that everything is planned in a distant manner especially for me since we are booked on the Carnival Magic for July 2 leaving out of Port Canaveral and I live in NYC so I can't even go see the ship before..eek !!! Your review besides making me teary from excitement at times really put me at ease. Would you mind sending me your docs if you get a chance ? my email is:

mrscutecuban@gmail.com

Thank you soooo much !!

Thank you for reading! I am so glad the review was helpful. Of course I will send the documents! I can understand the stresses, especially if you've never attended a cruise wedding before. I didn't even know that was an option until I was invited to one so I can imagine for brides who have never experienced it that it's nerve-wracking! I tried to keep in mind that the point of a destination wedding (at least for me) was to relax and enjoy my time with my new husband and family/friends - it's exactly what we experienced! We were able to customize as much (or as little) of our big day and we knew exactly what we wanted to be choosy about. I hope your day is as wonderful as ours was!

• 1 month later...

I really enjoyed reading your review! Everything was so beautiful and everyone looked so happy! It is awesome that you took the time to help other brides to be with such great information. My big day is August 21, 2016 aboard the Carnival Breeze going out of Galveston and I am soaking up all the information I can. I would be elated if you would share your documents with me as well. Thank you so much again!

makeshia_smith@alumni.baylor.edu

Edited by mamasaymamasah

I really enjoyed reading your review! Everything was so beautiful and everyone looked so happy! It is awesome that you took the time to help other brides to be with such great information. My big day is August 21, 2016 aboard the Carnival Breeze going out of Galveston and I am soaking up all the information I can. I would be elated if you would share your documents with me as well. Thank you so much again!

makeshia_smith@alumni.baylor.edu

Thank you for reading, and congratulations to you! These boards were so helpful to me I just wanted to give back and share my experience. I will send you the documents I have and if you have specific questions feel free to ask!

• 1 month later...
Hi could you please send me your files. Question, I assume that you did not use Carnival flowers, if not, did you get a prorated amount for your new selection? Thanks

ruthhendricks1920@yahoo.com

Of course I will send them to you! Not sure what you mean by a prorated amount for my new selection? I ordered my flowers online from a seller on Etsy that was able to customize a package just for me. Even though we didn't use the Carnival provided white rose bouquet/boutonniere we didn't receive any "credit" for that since that is something that is automatically part of the wedding package we booked - time to celebrate BIG! The bouquet/boutonniere that Carnival provided was actually very pretty to me so the coordinators set those flowers on the guest book table for an added decoration. Here's a picture of what it looked like:

11062728_10102225638250231_3185366368343877425_n_zpsg9dynmdw.jpg

Did you tell them ahead of time that you choose to bringyour own flowers? I just got my flowers on Tuesday and I havent let them know yet that I won't need theirs.

No, when I had my "final call" they asked what color ribbon I would like on our flowers and that's when I told them I was bringing my own. She said that's ok, they still provide these since they are included so I just told her to select white ribbon.

• 1 month later...
Wow!!! Such a detailed review! We haven't selected a date yet, but looking at the sensation and Nov 2016!! You've increased my excitement! Please email me cletrapeters@gmail.com. I'm reviewing details now! You were a beautiful bride!

Thank you, glad to hear it helped! I will email you. I LOVE the Sensation, and I'm so sad she's leaving my usual port I cruise out of. Good luck planning and enjoy your big day!

I have read over your review several times and I just wanted to thank you for all of the details! The review helped me so much when I was deciding on all of the little details!! If you could send me all of your documents I would really appreciate it! My email is ericajherbst@gmail.com ---thanks!!

I'm so glad it helped! I will email you my documents. Congratulations on your upcoming cruise wedding, you made a great choice!