A SENSATIONAL Wedding - Carnival Sensation June 11, 2015

I absolutely love your review on your special day!! Thank you so much for all the details and pictures...lovely couple.

I'm exited about our beach wedding and cruising with Carnival Breeze this August 29th I don't have nearly as many guests as you so we opted for a much smaller ceremony. We have about 10 guests and we're also having an on board reception. So I was so happy to read your reviews

I would also like to view your documents

Ericamariette@hotmail.com

Thanks again!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I absolutely love your review on your special day!! Thank you so much for all the details and pictures...lovely couple.

I'm exited about our beach wedding and cruising with Carnival Breeze this August 29th I don't have nearly as many guests as you so we opted for a much smaller ceremony. We have about 10 guests and we're also having an on board reception. So I was so happy to read your reviews

I would also like to view your documents

Ericamariette@hotmail.com

Thanks again!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for reading! I will gladly send you the files - be on the lookout for 2 emails. Congratulations to you and best wishes for your big day!

I got so emotional reading your review, you gave such great detail!!! I'm getting married September 27th and your post reminded me to forget about the stress and just have a great party! Did your bridesmaid get dressed at the hotel or on the ship? Could you also send me the email of your documents? My email is mjessica09@gmail.com. Thank you :)

I got so emotional reading your review, you gave such great detail!!! I'm getting married September 27th and your post reminded me to forget about the stress and just have a great party! Did your bridesmaid get dressed at the hotel or on the ship? Could you also send me the email of your documents? My email is mjessica09@gmail.com. Thank you :)

Aw, thank you! I really wanted to give as much detail as possible since so many on these boards seem so nervous because they don't know what to expect. I was fortunate to have attended a Carnival wedding a few years ago so I had no doubts/worries. I made sure that everyone (except for Jon and myself) were 100% dressed and ready to go. If they needed hair/makeup touch-ups once we boarded then that was fine. There is just no guarantee that you will be able to board as early as we were and it would be a nightmare trying to get everyone dressed. I had my hair/makeup mostly done too again because there is no guarantee that the ship would clear customs in time for you to get fully dressed. I will send you my documents and you will see the timelines I made!

Absolutely loved your review, and want to thank you again for sending the documents. I might have missed this, but where did you get the flowers? I love them!

Thank you for reading! Glad I was able to help. I ordered the flowers from Blue Lily Bridal on Etsy. I would highly recommend - great communication and a fabulous price for everything we wanted!

The video is beautiful, and so were your song selections! Seeing your pictures really helped because it seems like our ships are in the same class (mine is the Inspiration). How many guests did you have?

Thank you! We both really love music so we wanted to pick songs that were very "us". Our ships are both Fantasy class ships. Lots of people think they are too old/too small, but I really love that class and will miss them one day when the mega ships take over! We wound up with 95 guests, 68 sailing and 27 non-sailing.

Excellent! I agree... people don't get nearly as lost and can cross the ship on most of the levels..not to mention 1000 fewer people. I think our party will be pretty easy to find all weekend. Our numbers are the same! I'm aiming for 75-90, with roughly 50 sailing.

Having my wedding party fully dressed that early is also a concern of mine. We are getting married July 2016. I didn't want everyone to see my girls in their dresses immediately. That concerns me. Also, I was anticipating having my make up done once we board, but I am not so certain now. By the way, you pictures were great. If you don't mind me asking, how expensive as it to have your flowers custom made. They were gorgeous! Also, please send me the Carnival menus as well to toviathomas29@gmail.com. I am sure I posted this someone, but I new to this site and trying to maneuver my way around it!

It is soooo ironic.....Dublin, GA is my hometown! Thx

Having my wedding party fully dressed that early is also a concern of mine. We are getting married July 2016. I didn't want everyone to see my girls in their dresses immediately. That concerns me. Also, I was anticipating having my make up done once we board, but I am not so certain now. By the way, you pictures were great. If you don't mind me asking, how expensive as it to have your flowers custom made. They were gorgeous! Also, please send me the Carnival menus as well to toviathomas29@gmail.com. I am sure I posted this someone, but I new to this site and trying to maneuver my way around it!

It is soooo ironic.....Dublin, GA is my hometown! Thx

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about anybody seeing the girls in dresses. That morning will fly by so fast I'm not sure that's something to stress and worry about. Not sure what your plans are but we hosted a dinner and breakfast the night before and morning of the wedding. All of the girls had hair/makeup done first then the guys and girls were to be dressed and ready to go in the lobby. We all took shuttles to the ship so I wasn't worried about my makeup getting sweaty since I literally got on the shuttle then got right off and walked in at the port. You may be OK with them not having dresses on since that doesn't really take long. I wouldn't count on having makeup done on the ship either. Even though we were able to board early we had just enough time for touch-ups before the photographer was calling to come take pictures (and I really wanted those pictures beforehand). My flowers were not expensive at all! We got my bouquet, Jon's boutonniere, 12 other boutonnieres, and 7 wrist corsages for less than $500.

I will send you all of the files I have and the menu's! Too funny, I've lived here my whole life!

Edited by slord12

Excellent! I agree... people don't get nearly as lost and can cross the ship on most of the levels..not to mention 1000 fewer people. I think our party will be pretty easy to find all weekend. Our numbers are the same! I'm aiming for 75-90, with roughly 50 sailing.

It was soooo easy to find people if we were looking for them! We would look down the atrium and easily find somebody we knew either at the bar or walking on one of the other levels. We all hung out at the back of the ship near the slides most of the time when we were outside. So much fun, I wanna do it again!!

We had a very informative wedding website. We imported our guest list and were able to track RSVP's and information that way - so easy! Once you RSVP'd yes you had 3 options

1. Welcome Dinner, Wedding, and Cruise

2. Welcome Dinner and Wedding only

3. Special arrangement (we had a few who had to miss the welcome dinner, etc.)

Here is our website link - I reactivated all of the pages - the RSVP instruction page is the only one I removed the information from after the deadline passed.

www.theknot.com/wedding/callan-and-jonathan

Thank you for posting the link to your wedding video. I've probably viewed just about every public cruise wedding video and slideshow that's been posted in the last year. I loved yours and loved the music. It gave me a good idea of what I should expect at my wedding reception on August 29.

Thanks!

Br00klynn

Thank you for posting the link to your wedding video. I've probably viewed just about every public cruise wedding video and slideshow that's been posted in the last year. I loved yours and loved the music. It gave me a good idea of what I should expect at my wedding reception on August 29.

Thanks!

Br00klynn

Thanks for reading! We didn't have a lot that we wanted to customize (we were going for stress free) but the music was important to us! It fit us and our setting for the wedding perfectly!

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding with everyone! I have sent all of my wedding party a link to your reveiw! It was not only detailed, and well written, but such a joy to see how happy you both are! I love all of your decorations and special touches! It got me that much more excited about my wedding. We're getting married 9-5-15 on paradise. I can't wait !!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding with everyone! I have sent all of my wedding party a link to your reveiw! It was not only detailed, and well written, but such a joy to see how happy you both are! I love all of your decorations and special touches! It got me that much more excited about my wedding. We're getting married 9-5-15 on paradise. I can't wait !!!!

Thank you for reading! Hope you find the review helps you get ready for your big day. If you'd like any of the documents I have just send me you email and I'll forward them to you.