Question for Azamara Experts

SULLJO

Does Azamara have kettles in the cabin for hot water? Thanks.

There are no kettles in the cabin, but you can always order a pot of hot water and cups from the prompt room service.

Edited by wangeling gal

There are hot water machines at the near end of Windows Cafe that are open 24 hours. I've done a Wee Willly Winkie impression in the middle of the night on numerous occasions for my cup of mint tea. :o

Phil

Oh Phil.....I would so love to have seen that! :D

There are hot water machines at the near end of Windows Cafe that are open 24 hours. I've done a Wee Willly Winkie impression in the middle of the night on numerous occasions for my cup of mint tea. :o

Phil

That is the stuff of nightmares

At this link

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/you-board/packing-tips

The following items are prohibited. So I think kettles would be considered as prohibited.

I bring a thermos bottle (hydro flask brand), that I fill with hot water, tea and lemon (at the drink station in Windows Cafe) and bring back to my cabin (along with a mug), for those late night teas (camomile for me). The tea stays hot for hours.

PROHIBITED ITEMS

Firearms & ammunition, including realistic replicas

Sharp objects, including knives and scissors (Personal grooming items such as safety razors and scissors with blades less than 4 inches are allowed)

Illegal drugs & substances

Candles & incense

Coffee makers, clothes irons, & hot plates

Baseball bats, hockey sticks, cricket bats, bows & arrows

Skateboards & surfboards

Martial arts gear

Self-defense Gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks

Flammable liquids and explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks

HAM radios

Dangerous chemicals, including bleach and paint

Thermo bottle is a great suggestion.

From experience with other cruise lines electronics are collected when you board. IF in your packed suitcase it will not be delivered to your cabin. You will get a call to report in person to security. That item will not be seen until disembarkation

At this link

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/you-board/packing-tips

The following items are prohibited. So I think kettles would be considered as prohibited.

I bring a thermos bottle (hydro flask brand), that I fill with hot water, tea and lemon (at the drink station in Windows Cafe) and bring back to my cabin (along with a mug), for those late night teas (camomile for me). The tea stays hot for hours.

PROHIBITED ITEMS

Firearms & ammunition, including realistic replicas

Sharp objects, including knives and scissors (Personal grooming items such as safety razors and scissors with blades less than 4 inches are allowed)

Illegal drugs & substances

Candles & incense

Coffee makers, clothes irons, & hot plates

Baseball bats, hockey sticks, cricket bats, bows & arrows

Skateboards & surfboards

Martial arts gear

Self-defense Gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks

Flammable liquids and explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks

HAM radios

Dangerous chemicals, including bleach and paint

On other lines, Celebrity, Rccl, Princess and HAL as long as they have an auto shutoff they are permitted. I can only drink Decaf Coffee and love a certain kind so I may risk it. I may just buy coffee at Edinburgh airport and try the drink station though to do a pour over brew.

On other lines, Celebrity, Rccl, Princess and HAL as long as they have an auto shutoff they are permitted. I can only drink Decaf Coffee and love a certain kind so I may risk it. I may just buy coffee at Edinburgh airport and try the drink station though to do a pour over brew.

As far as I know they aren't allowed on Celebrity or Royal Caribbean, auto shut off or not. Don't know about Princess or HAL. There are plenty of opportunities for hot water around the ship. The staff in Mosaic Cafe will have no problem if you want to bring your favourite decaf there.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden