Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Daghis

Offers received from Club Royale (Royal Caribbean)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SoFlaAtty said:

seasidemama,

 

First RCCL cruise since 2015, was 4/21/19 sailing in Quantum (Shanghai). Just under 4300 points on 5 night cruise playing blackjack. Free cruise certificate (interior/$500) and Prime status. Offers followed starting nearly 3-3.5 weeks later, mainly oceanview cabins, some balconies.

 

Second cruise, Navigator (Miami), 6/21/19, 3 nights weekend cruise, only 2100 points playing blackjack. Offers continued but mixed oceanview and balconies, some junior suites, but cannot sail 7+ days due to work.

 

Next cruise, Navigator, 7/29/19, 4 nights, just under 3800 points, playing blackjack. Offers now primarily balconies, some oceanview cabins and a few junior suites.

 

Most recent cruise, onboard Navigator, 8/23/19, 3 nights, weekend, blackjack, craps and Dancing Drums slot machine. 5600+ points. Offers declined to primarily Interior cabins, some oceanview (no balconies nor junior suites).

 

I truly cannot figure out the pattern, or if there is one.

 

That’s why I am seeking information from others here.

 

 

Only thing I would figure is that they are just now sending you offers based on your June/July cruises.  I don't think their system updates all that often for monthly/seasonal offers.  Personally, I would hold off on booking more for a month or two and wait and see if the offers improve.  Slots are easier to earn points as you saw, but play what you like. I would still call and ask.  On your last cruise you earned in 1 night more than the total of each of your previous two cruises - logically offers should improve - but I don't know if there is any logic to it... only thought is lag in system updating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, seasidemama said:

 

 

Only thing I would figure is that they are just now sending you offers based on your June/July cruises.  I don't think their system updates all that often for monthly/seasonal offers.  Personally, I would hold off on booking more for a month or two and wait and see if the offers improve.  Slots are easier to earn points as you saw, but play what you like. I would still call and ask.  On your last cruise you earned in 1 night more than the total of each of your previous two cruises - logically offers should improve - but I don't know if there is any logic to it... only thought is lag in system updating.

seasidemama,

 

I would refrain from any more bookings for awhile, but we have 15 sailings (not all with my DW, 1 with BIL, several solo) starting this Friday, 9/20/19, continuing through the end of March 2020.

 

DW played slots for the first time this past cruise. Earned 400 points. She is planning on playing slots this coming weekend to earn points, and I may play using her card as well to bump up her points, make Prime, and enhance our future offers and our annual cruise. I should get to Signature with this many sailings before the end of the CR year in March 2020.

 

Any additional advice for us combined re: CR points and Prime/Signature status is appreciated.

Edited by SoFlaAtty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SoFlaAtty said:

seasidemama,

 

I would refrain from any more bookings for awhile, but we have 15 sailings (not all with my DW, 1 with BIL, several solo) starting this Friday, 9/20/19, continuing through the end of March 2020.

 

DW played slots for the first time this past cruise. Earned 400 points. She is planning on playing slots this coming weekend to earn points, and I may play using her card as well to bump up her points, make Prime, and enhance our future offers and our annual cruise. I should get to Signature with this many sailings before the end of the CR year in March 2020.

 

Any additional advice for us combined re: CR points and Prime/Signature status is appreciated.

 

Well, compared to others on this forum I am definitely a NOOB to the whole system - so take what I say with a grain of salt.  I have been reading up on the program a lot and have made several inquiries to Club Royal via phone and email about other issues I've been having and am sharing information that I pretty much summarized from all the inquiries... I have been told specifically by Club Royale reps both phone and email that offers take time to update and what I am seeing now is not yet reflective of my cruise from a month ago.  The system has a lag. As far as upping your DW's points - you can only take advantage of it on the same sailing if you use her certificate/offer on the same cruise to upgrade 1 category or take dollars off and only if you are booking on the same offer.  

 

On our next cruise DH will be playing too for the same reason - last cruise he barely got 200 points and that was just because he was bored watching me play all the time and decided to play for an hour on the last night 😉.  We figure next cruise he'll just play a bit every night and get whatever he needs to hit prime so that we have more options going forward.  We don't cruise as often as you - 3 a year, 4 if we're lucky.  Work/kids school schedules and being in the NE = don't have the luxury of hopping on a weekend cruise unfortunately.

 

If you have that many booked - and you are able to get 4,800 per cruise which is NOT easy if you stick to BJ given you do 3 nighters - you will at least get the balcony certificate each time so you could keep cruising in balconies forever (or as long as you can keep it up) 😆

 

Did you get your OBC based on your play? 5,000 points will get you $100 off your bill automatically ($20/every 1,000 points) but you have to ask for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, seasidemama said:

 

Well, compared to others on this forum I am definitely a NOOB to the whole system - so take what I say with a grain of salt.  I have been reading up on the program a lot and have made several inquiries to Club Royal via phone and email about other issues I've been having and am sharing information that I pretty much summarized from all the inquiries... I have been told specifically by Club Royale reps both phone and email that offers take time to update and what I am seeing now is not yet reflective of my cruise from a month ago.  The system has a lag. As far as upping your DW's points - you can only take advantage of it on the same sailing if you use her certificate/offer on the same cruise to upgrade 1 category or take dollars off and only if you are booking on the same offer.  

 

On our next cruise DH will be playing too for the same reason - last cruise he barely got 200 points and that was just because he was bored watching me play all the time and decided to play for an hour on the last night 😉.  We figure next cruise he'll just play a bit every night and get whatever he needs to hit prime so that we have more options going forward.  We don't cruise as often as you - 3 a year, 4 if we're lucky.  Work/kids school schedules and being in the NE = don't have the luxury of hopping on a weekend cruise unfortunately.

 

If you have that many booked - and you are able to get 4,800 per cruise which is NOT easy if you stick to BJ given you do 3 nighters - you will at least get the balcony certificate each time so you could keep cruising in balconies forever (or as long as you can keep it up) 😆

 

Did you get your OBC based on your play? 5,000 points will get you $100 off your bill automatically ($20/every 1,000 points) but you have to ask for it.

Grew up in Boston suburb. Moved to South Florida after completed school. Been here for 30+ years. Still practicing law, some day I will figure it out, stop practicing, retire, and book even more cruises since we live so close to the Port of Miami and Port Everglades.

 

I only accrued so many points in the last cruise because I was willing to see what points could be accrued playing slots. But it cost. Slots provide more points than blackjack and craps for a reason.

 

I did not know about earning OBC based upon your ADT (which determines your earned points?).

 

Please elaborate how you discern your total points during a cruise, and how to best approach the casino host re: OBC.

 

Also, does using the OBC reduce your points earned?

 

Tyia!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SoFlaAtty said:

Grew up in Boston suburb. Moved to South Florida after completed school. Been here for 30+ years. Still practicing law, some day I will figure it out, stop practicing, retire, and book even more cruises since we live so close to the Port of Miami and Port Everglades.

 

I only accrued so many points in the last cruise because I was willing to see what points could be accrued playing slots. But it cost. Slots provide more points than blackjack and craps for a reason.

 

I did not know about earning OBC based upon your ADT (which determines your earned points?).

 

Please elaborate how you discern your total points during a cruise, and how to best approach the casino host re: OBC.

 

Also, does using the OBC reduce your points earned?

 

Tyia!

 

fellow esq here 😎  

 

OBC will NOT affect your points. OBC is straight $20 for every 1,000 points. Don't know if there is any discretion beyond that - I certainly don't think I play enough to ask the host for any extra... 

 

On the last night of the cruise PRIOR to MIDNIGHT - approach host and say you want to claim your OBC (alternatively this can be converted to freeplay - it's your choice and will be the same amount).  They entered some info on the computer and sent me to the cashier - cashier entered it - had me sign a receipt (she wouldn't give me a copy but I took a picture with my phone for my records just in case) and the next morning the OBC was reflected in my final bill and took dollars off whatever my total was.

 

Slots certainly cost if the machines are not cooperative... I know it's not the smartest bet in the house, I just happen to REALLY LIKE playing them... 😂

 

 

Edited by seasidemama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing to remember about your slot bonus play being converted to slot play.  You do not receive casino points for the amount converted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SoFlaAtty said:

pcakes122,

 

Do you mainly play tables games? If so, which ones, and how much per hand? Hours per day?

 

Slots? If so, at $5+ per round? How long?

 

I am trying to wrap my head around how to maximize offers. I am Prime status. I was primarily (and before this last cruise, solely was) playing blackjack ($100+) per hand, then tried craps last cruise ($25/30 place bets min, up to $100/$120 when pushing).

 

Finally played Dancing Drums the last night of that cruise. I won 1 $1,400+ handpay, but ended feeding a net $2,500 to the casino for craps plays. However, got over 4,000 points that night for slot play.

 

I ask your games and levels, solely for informational purposes. I hope that I am not offending you.

 

I am heading back for a weekend cruise this coming weekend, and would like to process this information, to optimize my expected CR points/offers results.

Not offended at all - the point here is to share and help each other!

 

I have only cruised once with Royal this year on an 8-day cruise.  I made Signature on that one cruise.  I believe I earned ~38K points.  My total loss was $9K (I had 3 handpays that I cycled back.)  I play only slots.  My average bet is at minimum $5 but if I am doing well I bet more.  The Dancing Drum machines on the Anthem on my cruise were 2 cent machines, so I was playing $17.60 when I was winning - I play $20 a spin on Wheel of Fortune.  I spend an average of 4-5 hours a day in the casino on sea days, probably 2-3 on port days. (I go to bed early LOL.)  

 

I get tons of offers from Royal but I haven't booked anything else with them - I may do one in 2020.  I cruise at least 4 times a year on NCL and I have been getting Haven comps with them, and I like NCL better overall.

 

Hope that helps! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw this in my offers does anyone know the details?

 

H19BEER05   CANCELLED VOYAGES - CASINO OFFER  $1000 off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Garmy4 said:

One thing to remember about your slot bonus play being converted to slot play.  You do not receive casino points for the amount converted.

 

That was NOT my experience  with RCCL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, seasidemama said:

That was NOT my experience  with RCCL.

I'm confused because I thought you said you used your points for OBC?  Are you saying you converted your points in the machine and used them to play AND you also told the host to convert the same points to OBC?  Or was the OBC based on your loss?  (Royal also gives this - I received $600 on my cruise.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pcakes122 said:

I'm confused because I thought you said you used your points for OBC?  Are you saying you converted your points in the machine and used them to play AND you also told the host to convert the same points to OBC?  Or was the OBC based on your loss?  (Royal also gives this - I received $600 on my cruise.)

 

When I went up to the host on the last night of the cruise for my certificate - they told me I am eligible for OBC at a rate of $20/1000 points.  The points remained for purposes of calculating my tier and instant certificate.  They did not zero out my points in order for me to cash out the OBC.

 

I also mentioned that you can convert them to either OBC or freeplay - I chose OBC. 

 

Maybe we're talking about two different things?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seasidemama said:

When I went up to the host on the last night of the cruise for my certificate - they told me I am eligible for OBC at a rate of $20/1000 points.  The points remained for purposes of calculating my tier and instant certificate.  They did not zero out my points in order for me to cash out the OBC.

 

I also mentioned that you can convert them to either OBC or freeplay - I chose OBC. 

 

Maybe we're talking about two different things?

What Garmy4 posted (which is true) is that if you choose to use your points for "free play" (I did), you do not earn MORE points on those points.  So in my case, I had approximately $760 worth of free play on my 38,000 points.  When I played that $760, I did not earn additional points (as I would have if I was playing $760 of my OWN money.)

 

At the end of the cruise I also got OBC against my folio charges - but that was strictly based on my losses.  The casino hostess approached me mid-day on the last sea day and let me know that she would be able to comp me about $600 - however I did not have that much in charges on my bill at that point.  She encouraged me to "go shopping" (which I did 🙂 ) and she then posted a credit to offset those charges on my bill.  I didn't think Royal did that anymore, but she told me that they still do it for "significant" losses (whatever that means to them!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pcakes122 said:

What Garmy4 posted (which is true) is that if you choose to use your points for "free play" (I did), you do not earn MORE points on those points.  So in my case, I had approximately $760 worth of free play on my 38,000 points.  When I played that $760, I did not earn additional points (as I would have if I was playing $760 of my OWN money.)

 

At the end of the cruise I also got OBC against my folio charges - but that was strictly based on my losses.  The casino hostess approached me mid-day on the last sea day and let me know that she would be able to comp me about $600 - however I did not have that much in charges on my bill at that point.  She encouraged me to "go shopping" (which I did 🙂 ) and she then posted a credit to offset those charges on my bill.  I didn't think Royal did that anymore, but she told me that they still do it for "significant" losses (whatever that means to them!)

 

AHH - yes you don't earn points on free play. You have to cycle through that amount to start earning points again.  I opted for OBC in any event.  I also don't play at your level - quite lowly player in comparison 😆 I never cruised on NCL - maybe will book something in the future as they have some convenient options for us - but overall was very happy with RCCL as far as knowing what my level of play will get me and the amenities on the ships (including adventure ocean) were a big hit with the kids - which keeps mommy happy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, seasidemama said:

I never cruised on NCL - maybe will book something in the future as they have some convenient options for us - but overall was very happy with RCCL as far as knowing what my level of play will get me and the amenities on the ships (including adventure ocean) were a big hit with the kids - which keeps mommy happy...

I love the fact that Royal is very upfront about what you need to earn a free cruise certificate (NCL doesn't have certificates) AND they keep sending offers by mail/email AND they have the website where you can see all your offers in one place!  They are doing all those things right!

 

I prefer NCL right now because I usually cruise solo and I can only sail out of NY due to mobility issues.  Royal's offers don't have many options out of the Northeast, and although the offers have trade-in values, Royal still charges DOUBLE for solos even for casino players.  (NCL at the top levels does not charge any solo supplement for players.) Also, NCL has alot more cruise options out of NYC.

 

I would love to book more Royal cruises - but those issues are holding me back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pcakes122 said:

I love the fact that Royal is very upfront about what you need to earn a free cruise certificate (NCL doesn't have certificates) AND they keep sending offers by mail/email AND they have the website where you can see all your offers in one place!  They are doing all those things right!

 

I prefer NCL right now because I usually cruise solo and I can only sail out of NY due to mobility issues.  Royal's offers don't have many options out of the Northeast, and although the offers have trade-in values, Royal still charges DOUBLE for solos even for casino players.  (NCL at the top levels does not charge any solo supplement for players.) Also, NCL has alot more cruise options out of NYC.

 

I would love to book more Royal cruises - but those issues are holding me back!

pcakes122,

 

While RCCL surcharges solo cruisers, the same does not hold true for comped cruise offers. I have a few booked solo, as my DW cannot leave work at those times. No additional charges, and I save on second passengers port fees/taxes, and no prepaid gratuities for her.

 

Food for your thought

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, seasidemama said:

 

When I went up to the host on the last night of the cruise for my certificate - they told me I am eligible for OBC at a rate of $20/1000 points.  The points remained for purposes of calculating my tier and instant certificate.  They did not zero out my points in order for me to cash out the OBC.

 

I also mentioned that you can convert them to either OBC or freeplay - I chose OBC. 

 

Maybe we're talking about two different things?

seasidemama,

 

So that I am 100% following you, you kept all accrued points, but the casino host “additionally” provided you OBC at the rate of $20 per 1000 points earned?

 

The points were not forfeited, nor reduced?

 

Did you approach the host to inquire, or did they notify you?

 

Tyia!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SoFlaAtty said:

pcakes122,

 

While RCCL surcharges solo cruisers, the same does not hold true for comped cruise offers. I have a few booked solo, as my DW cannot leave work at those times. No additional charges, and I save on second passengers port fees/taxes, and no prepaid gratuities for her.

 

Food for your thought

Thanks, but it unfortunately it does apply to me. 😞  As I mentioned, I can't "choose from the list" of cruises, because most of them leave from Florida or ports other than NJ/NYC. (I am disabled and can't fly to Florida, etc.)  So, if I want to use the "trade-in value" of the offer, that amount is deducted from the regular fare X 2.

 

For example, say I have an offer for a comp Jr. Suite for 2 on the Allure from Florida (which I can't do), and the trade-in  value is $1,000.  I can pick any other cruise I want from Royal - so I choose an Anthem sailing out of NJ that is $1599 per person.  To book that cruise, they double the price to $3198 if I am going solo - and then minus the $1K trade-in value.  So my final cost is $2,198.  I am not paying that to cruise on Royal when I can get comps out of NYC on NCL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, pcakes122 said:

I love the fact that Royal is very upfront about what you need to earn a free cruise certificate (NCL doesn't have certificates) AND they keep sending offers by mail/email AND they have the website where you can see all your offers in one place!  They are doing all those things right!

 

I prefer NCL right now because I usually cruise solo and I can only sail out of NY due to mobility issues.  Royal's offers don't have many options out of the Northeast, and although the offers have trade-in values, Royal still charges DOUBLE for solos even for casino players.  (NCL at the top levels does not charge any solo supplement for players.) Also, NCL has alot more cruise options out of NYC.

 

I would love to book more Royal cruises - but those issues are holding me back!

 

Yes, they have NJ - but few and far between.... I believe the current certificates have a couple of Anthem sailings on them - but I think the Grand suite level certificate only had 1- a 5 night, the junior suite had 3...  Do they charge you double on the comped sailings or just when you try to price out the dollars off? That's really too bad!

 

I also think there are a few offers on the Q4/Q1 sailings on the anthem now.  If you call and ask for a casino rate they won't do anything?  I'm really surprised because at your level they should be chasing your business, JMHO

 

I read somewhere that some players have Club Royale host assigned... If you want to do RCCL more - you could call and inquire if that is a possibility.. Refurbished Oasis & Adventure are coming this summer to bayonne should be nice... I have my eye out on two sailings and crossing my fingers the stars align and I get some comp for one of them and will try to book my prime on the other..

 

If you inquire through the main email and don't get an adequate/acceptable response and then inquire via phone (oregon) and mention not getting an adequate/acceptable response - you will get a response from another department from another email... I have the email but don't think I can share it here and for some reason cannot send you a pm..  Finally - I have read that some people actually email the CEO's office with concerns and those get addressed promptly.

 

Again - not sure if all that is more trouble than it's worth and NCL is a great cruise line..

Edited by seasidemama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SoFlaAtty said:

seasidemama,

 

So that I am 100% following you, you kept all accrued points, but the casino host “additionally” provided you OBC at the rate of $20 per 1000 points earned?

 

The points were not forfeited, nor reduced?

 

Did you approach the host to inquire, or did they notify you?

 

Tyia!!!

 

 

You keep the points for accrual towards certificate and annual tier level.  The points DO get zeroed out for cashing out purposes. SO if you have 5.000 points, you can get $100 OBC OR Freeplay. Your account will still show you earned those points and you will still get the corresponding certificate AND they will accumulate towards you annual tier status.  You CANNOT however cash those 5,000 points in again and as others have mentioned previously - if you opt for Freeplay - you will NOT earn points until you cycle through that $100 first.

 

I approached the host to get my certificate and was asked if I want OBC or Freeplay. I didn't know this was a perk they just told me it's part of the system.

Edited by seasidemama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seasidemama,

 

Thanks. I understand. I could not expect to be able to double dip, and use points a second time.

 

However, say you opt after the first night to use 5,000 points for free play, and then earn another 5000+ points on subsequent nights. Those are separately and independently eligible for use as OBC or free play?

 

Finally, did you have to raise this issue to the casino host, or did he/she approach you?

 

Thank you.

 

EDIT: I just saw your comment regarding this conversation with the casino host. Sorry I missed it before.

Edited by SoFlaAtty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, seasidemama said:

Yes, they have NJ - but few and far between.... I believe the current certificates have a couple of Anthem sailings on them - but I think the Grand suite level certificate only had 1- a 5 night, the junior suite had 3...  Do they charge you double on the comped sailings or just when you try to price out the dollars off? That's really too bad!

 

I also think there are a few offers on the Q4/Q1 sailings on the anthem now.  If you call and ask for a casino rate they won't do anything?  I'm really surprised because at your level they should be chasing your business, JMHO

I think so too, thanks 🙂  The other issue I have is that I need an accessible cabin - so even the few & far between Anthem sailings are usually sold-out in terms of accessible cabins (Royal doesn't do a great job of vetting who gets to book those so sadly people who don't really need them book them for "extra space.")  I've voiced my concerns to many Royal casino reps and asked that they pass the message along to supervisors - but I probably should write to the executive team (and include my NCL Win/Loss statement LOL)  

 

NCL used to charge double for solos for players - but then they got smart and realized that for their top tier players (Ruby/Elite levels) it was hurting them.  Many serious players cruise solo because we like to go frequently and all the family/friends can't go as often.  Plus, when I travel with family/friends I actually play LESS because I'm distracted and doing more socializing than gambling.  NCL realized this and made the adjustment.  NCL also doesn't use a certificate system or rely on comp "lists" of sailings.  You just call with a cruise in mind, they review your actual play/ADT and make an offer at that time.  I'm happy to be getting Haven offers (NCL's suite-level) which is another reason I don't even entertain the thought of paying to take a Royal cruise.  

 

Thanks for all the good suggestions, though!  You've definitely motivated me to share my thoughts with Club Royale's executive team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoFlaAtty said:

seasidemama,

 

Thanks. I understand. I could not expect to be able to double dip, and use points a second time.

 

However, say you opt after the first night to use 5,000 points for free play, and then earn another 5000+ points on subsequent nights. Those are separately and independently eligible for use as OBC or free play?

 

Finally, did you have to raise this issue to the casino host, or did he/she approach you?

 

Thank you.

 

EDIT: I just saw your comment regarding this conversation with the casino host. Sorry I missed it before.

 

Hmm, I can only assume you could redeem those separately - but don't have any first hand knowledge..  I know there is a thread started by a RCCL crew who just converted to host position on one of the ships - maybe you could reach out to him and get a definitive answer as to onboard perks etc... 

 

 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2689676-hello-im-a-crew-member/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pcakes122 said:

I'm happy to be getting Haven offers (NCL's suite-level) which is another reason I don't even entertain the thought of paying to take a Royal cruise.  

 

Thanks for all the good suggestions, though!  You've definitely motivated me to share my thoughts with Club Royale's executive team.

 

pcakes122: I would be happy with Haven comps as well!!

 

If you reach out to the executive team let us know how it works out!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to get a PVP like on Carnival but with Casino Royale?  Or do you just have to call the 1-800 number and talk to whoever answers to book? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CruiseMomTX said:

Is there a way to get a PVP like on Carnival but with Casino Royale?  Or do you just have to call the 1-800 number and talk to whoever answers to book? 

 

i just call the number on my snail mail mailers.  No name.  I have one assigned to me by carnival though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...