Anyone recently off the enchantment in port canaveral?

If so, what time did you begin getting off of ship upon return

In general disembark begins early, don't recall if it's 7, definitely by 8. You get off earliest if you do self disembark (carry your own luggage). Last time I was on EOS was on the road by 10 a.m. including collecting luggage.

Our flight leaves at 1, just wanting to make sure we have time to get rental car and get to airport.

If you are just using the rental car to get to the airport, consider using a shuttle service instead. Then you don't have to wait for the rental car shuttle, wait at the rental car counter, and wait to turn in the car. There are several shuttle frequently services mentioned here, such as Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Travelynx, Cortrans, and Executive VIP Transport.

Sanford is about 30 miles north of MCO, so give yourselves a good 90+ minutes to get from the port to there, turn in the car, and get back to the terminal. I drive the 417 every day from the Disney area, and once I pass MCO, it takes a good 45+ minutes (depending on traffic) to get to the sanford airport exit on the 417. It's about a 30 minute drive from the port to the 528/417 interchange. BTW, we always carry our luggage off on Enchantment cruises, and we're usually on the road by 8:15-8:30

Edited by orville99

• 1 month later...

We were on Enchantment in late July. Self disembark did not begin till 7:30 AM. General disembark did not begin till 8:30 AM. Terminal personnel did not allow any passengers into the designated luggage area until all luggage had been unloaded & stacked.

Last I heard it was $37.50 per person.

I can confirm this as correct. I will be using the airport transfer and called customer service to see if it was available (confusing information on my reservation). The rep told me $75.00 round trip/$37.50 each way.