Table size for dining room?

nydney1

Ok, I should know this one.

What is the largest table size in the dining room?

I thought it was a 10 top. We have a group of 12 booked for the Conquest and was told we are all sitting together. I can see that the reservations are linked for dinner, but I didn't think the tables were that large.

Thanks

I almost always get seated at a large table, and have noticed lately that the large tables designed for 10, now have 11 places. They seem to be squeezing every bit of space they have lately. I'd bet you get a big round table. ;)

Have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

We had 11 on the Fantasy but we had to get it changed with the Maitre D. Even though our bookings were connected, originally we had 9 at our table and 2 at a different table in a DIFFERENT dining room!! We were told our table would only hold 10 but we insisted and they found room for all 11 of us.

There were only 2 nights that everyone dined together. The only guys (my friend's sons) were more interested in the buffet for dinner.