Oasis of the Seas Adventure

Lovelife... could you possibly be a 'space' between each of your tickers? When they are all congruous, like in your signature, the browser treats it like one super-wide image and I have to scroll sidewise to see all of your posts.

Thanks. :)

Thank you for your review and photos. We'll be on the Western route soon, and your photos bring back all the good memories of our 2012 Oasis cruise and make me even more excited for the one coming up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great photos! So nice of you to take your family and give each and every one of them the nice upgrade as well. My parents took us on nice vacations growing up (i.e. RCCL) and I am always thankful for it. It's nice that you can do this and spend time with them, as many families have a hard time hanging out together for more than a few hours at a time with our busy schedules. Thanks for the photos.

Thank you for your review and photos. We'll be on the Western route soon, and your photos bring back all the good memories of our 2012 Oasis cruise and make me even more excited for the one coming up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My pleasure. Have fun on your sailing!

Lovelife... could you possibly be a 'space' between each of your tickers? When they are all congruous, like in your signature, the browser treats it like one super-wide image and I have to scroll sidewise to see all of your posts.

Thanks. :)

Sure enough. Thanks for the tip.

Thank you for your review. Since we have a bit of a wait before our turn on her, I am making good use of my time by enjoying as many reviews as I can find. I loved your photos, as you had several shots I haven't seen before.

You are welcome. She'll be worth the wait!

Great photos! So nice of you to take your family and give each and every one of them the nice upgrade as well. My parents took us on nice vacations growing up (i.e. RCCL) and I am always thankful for it. It's nice that you can do this and spend time with them, as many families have a hard time hanging out together for more than a few hours at a time with our busy schedules. Thanks for the photos.

I am so happy to share with my family. I sure can't take it with me, so I'll enjoy hanging out with them and watching their smiling faces as long as I can!!

Loved your review and your photos are spectacular!! Sailing on Oasis for the first time in October so for now I sail vicariously through reviews so thank you!!

Thank you. So glad you enjoyed it. Have a wonderful time on Lady O!!