New cruisers...so excited

gemmah8577

Getting so excited about our first cruise now, still more than 200 days until we go but can't wait!

Going on Oriana in the 25th February 2016 to see Norway & the Northern lights.

Think I might burst with excitement! :)

Getting so excited about our first cruise now, still more than 200 days until we go but can't wait!

I know the feeling, be careful cruising is addictive!!!!! :-)

I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Yep, you are going to burst!!! :)

We are eagerly awaiting our second cruise but it is still weeks away. We booked in January so will have waited 9 months for it to come round, just slightly longer that you will have to wait!! I have checked all deck plans, all menus everything that I can possibly get my hands on just to tease myself that little bit more!!

You are going a long long way up north. It will be BEAUTIFUL. Stavanger is lovely, get a map and just walk through the old town at your own pace. Going to Flaam through the fjords is breathtaking. Our first cruise last year was to the fjords, now totally commited to spending our childrens inheritance on cruising.

I wish a wonderful cruise for you, and happy, excited anticipations!! :) x

I've done exactly the same have so much information & spending a large amount of time on here.

Also found a large amount of YouTube videos already a tiny bit addicted already. Dread to think what I'm going to be like once on the cruise ;)

Gemma

Our first cruise also was to the Fjords.....September 2013.........was breathtaking and wonderful.... Highlight was Flaam and Geiranger Fjord!!!

And as has been pointed out already......YOU WILL BE BACK ONBOARD.....very addictive!!!

Hope you enjoy as much as we did!!

Steve n Wendy

Edited by c*r*u*I*s*e

We are eagerly awaiting our second cruise but it is still weeks away. We booked in January so will have waited 9 months for it to come round, just slightly longer that you will have to wait!!

This is horrible ..... the waiting is tortuous. If the Spanish Inquisition had used "making you wait for your cruise" rather than the rack then we'd all be Catholics .....