Booking your next cruise while on current cruise

Deenie33

Have transferred to the online TAs on many cruises when they advertise the right stuff, but when I went to do it again just recently for our upcoming Solstice Alaska, I was told the rules for transferring had changed. Your transfer must be done within the first 90 days if I am not mistaken.

I think they have caught on!

Could have canceled and rebooked but not with the same deals. Lower fair but not as many perks.

We booked the cruise aboard Reflection last Nov. The agent said it was too late to transfer it. Got the same deal mentioned above in Concierge and above, $300 OBC on Solstice/paid grats/classic bev. plus $250 OBC on Reflection as well. so I wasn't that disappointed.

Have transferred to the online TAs on many cruises when they advertise the right stuff, but when I went to do it again just recently for our upcoming Solstice Alaska, I was told the rules for transferring had changed. Your transfer must be done within the first 90 days if I am not mistaken.

I think they have caught on!

Could have canceled and rebooked but not with the same deals. Lower fair but not as many perks.

We booked the cruise aboard Reflection last Nov. The agent said it was too late to transfer it. Got the same deal mentioned above in Concierge and above, $300 OBC on Solstice/paid grats/classic bev. plus $250 OBC on Reflection as well. so I wasn't that disappointed.

I just transferred a cruise to the big box store - it has to be done within 60 days of initial booking.