Cabins

beverid

Just check cruise personaliser and our cabin has been changed from lido deck L228 to B deck B740. As this is our first cruise not sure if this is a good move or not. Should say this is on Ventura. All thoughts welcome.

Edited by beverid

Personally I wouldn't really like that move. Did you book saver or select? I'm not sure if they can move you if you've booked saver. I'm

sure someone else can confirm. I'd check with p&o/your travel agent if you aren't happy.

Be pleased! :) an upgrade.......not just the next grade up, but one again after that.

Also.... your original cabin was directly under a pool and the fitness centre, your upgrade cabin has accomodation above and below so minimal disturbance and noise I should think.

A saving in monetary terms of approx. £100 per person to boot!

Have a great cruise ;) x

One has dropped down a few decks which is good if you are prone to sea sickness. If you are not then this is of no relevance however you have gone well Aft which is excellent for all the facilities, restaurants, bars, terrace and poolside etc. I think it is an excellent spot for a cabin.

Regards John

Been upgraded twice on our August cruise to Norway... Got 11 grades upgrade in the end... Still on G deck balcony but now unobstructed, aft balcony with sofa on Britannia! Result! Well done on yours!