Which Princess snorkeling excursion do you suggest

mrstmaxx

We are going to Grand Cayman in April on the Royal. We have looked at a number of snorkeling options (we don't want to do something on our own). We've looked at - the stingray encounter, reef and snorkeling; reef & shipwreck snorkel; stingray encounter, reef, snorkel, beach and lunch. It's our 20th anniversary so we don't mind paying $120 for the last one mentioned above if it's a fun day and there's a lot to do but don't want to waste the money if it's not worth it. Any suggestions and info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I've been on all of those trips, not through Princess, but I'm assuming the trips I took were similar, though probably with different companies. I think the "big" trip was the best one for sure. You get to see the stingrays, and also snorkel in an area that will be decent enough to good, depending on exactly where they take you. Rum Point is a very pretty beach to hang out at for a while. On our trip, while on the boat, we ordered our food from the beach's restaurant, and it was ready when we got there. If you do the snorkel and reef, it will be basically the same trip, without the beach/lunch part. For the reef and wreck, I thought the reef part was very good, shipwreck not too exciting. Have a great time, whichever you choose.