Date of Molecular Bar Replacement

takingacruise28

Hi everyone,

I've read about the recent changes on the S class which involve the replacement of the molecular bar with the world class bar. Does anybody know the timeline for this? I have heard they will all be replaced by the end of the summer but something more specific would be great!

Thanks.

Also if anybody has been on the equinox recently (within the past month) did you notice what they had done to the space where the molecular bar was?

We just came off of the Equinox 2 weeks ago and the Molecular Bar is still functioning but at a significantly reduced menu. There were only about 8 choices on the menu, unlike the several pages of choices they previously had. The bartender did make me a drink off of the old menu because I happened to recall the name of it. 🍹They mentioned that it would be changed over by the end of the summer and reassured us that it would be the same concept, just different recipes. I hope this helps.