Past Guest Number

lizabet623

Hi Everyone

In the process of planning a cruise with 5 couples. One couple has sailed on Carnival apx 10 years ago. They don't know their past guest number. Does anyone know how they go about getting it?

Thanks for any and all help.

Liz

Hi Everyone

In the process of planning a cruise with 5 couples. One couple has sailed on Carnival apx 10 years ago. They don't know their past guest number. Does anyone know how they go about getting it?

Thanks for any and all help.

Liz

Call Carnival. They can tell you. The couple should have the date of their cruise and address at the time handy to make it easier to lookup.

Pretend to book a cruise online: when you get to the # of cruises selection there is a link called "check for deals"... open that and check the box for VIFP rate... then the link that says "Forgot your VIFP Club Number?" They ask for name and birthday, so it should be pretty easy to look up that way.

Edited by mikesteg

You only need to know the exact name that was used for the past booking. The past guest number is attached to each name.

I booked a cruise for my daughter in law who cruised on Carnival as a teenager. Once my PVP found her name, we just confirmed her birth date and who she sailed with to verify that she was the right person.

Edited by mississauga