10 Years On CC

kakalina

Wow, I just noticed that today marks 10 years since I've joined Cruise Critic.:D

I have made such wonderful friends, gotten such fabulous advice and had some great belly laughs from y'all. :)

You've been here for me when I needed cruising assistance. Saw me through the births of my grand children and the illness and death of my beloved partner in crime.

So just a moment of reflection. If only we could all be as good to each other in real life as we are on this site this world would be a much better place.

Thanks to all my CC friends and to CC itself for helping to make my world a better place. :D

Edited by kakalina

Congratulations!

I did not even notice that I passed that milestone back in March. :)

Our first cruise was in February 2007 and I know after I joined I did not post (or even read much) until just before our cruise.

Edited by Boytjie

Congratulations on the milestone, Trisha.

I know what you mean about this being a place where some people are so supportive. I've met friends here, both in person and virtual, that I cherish.

Here's to another 10!

Congratulations on your 10 years!

I know what you mean about supportive friends. It's a rare occasion now when we go on a cruise without CC people we know being aboard. It really enriches the cruise experience, doesn't it?

Congratulations; it's been a pleasure getting to know you and your family through CC and FB. There's a pretty good group of folks on these boards, but like all groups, some members are cranky, others funny, some are opinionated, while others are shy and hesitant to post. In the end, everyone has their say and feels good about it because we are all here for each other.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Wow, I just noticed that today marks 10 years since I've joined Cruise Critic.:D

I have made such wonderful friends, gotten such fabulous advice and had some great belly laughs from y'all. :)

You've been here for me when I needed cruising assistance. Saw me through the births of my grand children and the illness and death of my beloved partner in crime.

So just a moment of reflection. If only we could all be as good to each other in real life as we are on this site this world would be a much better place.

Thanks to all my CC friends and to CC itself for helping to make my world a better place. :D

And we will be here for you whenever you need us:)

LOVE-It-heart-Button.jpg.79667473cbe600b82330ff7c231d3b23.jpg

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie
forgot a title

Congratulations, Trisha! I was just thinking, I hadn't seen your name in awhile, but understand your loss and taking time to reflect. I was pleased to have met you and Virgil last November on the Statendam. I have always appreciated your posts and good advice!

Karen

Congratulations!

I did not even notice that I passed that milestone back in March. :)

Our first cruise was in February 2007 and I know after I joined I did not post (or even read much) until just before our cruise.

Congratulations to you, too, Peter.

You are a valued member of this community. :)

Congratulations to ALL of you who are celebrating! You all have offered great advice over the years and I enjoy reading the boards even when I don't post. I lurked here forever before I finally made my first post and I'm sure others do as well. It's a wonderful place to learn and share our love of cruising.