Sunshine Deck 9 Balcony

BamaLady#13

My DH and I have cruised the Sunshine before. I really don't think there're any bad balconies on the Lido. Our balcony was covered but, sorry, can't remember the number. As long as your not under the galley, Lido or a lounge with dancing/loud music you should be fine. We've even had rooms right by the main elevators and never really had a problem. The main deal on any deck is inconsiderate cruisers slamming doors all hours of the morning. Happy cruising!!

I think the deck nines are cloud spa balconies in our experience all are partially covered extended balconies have some under cover some not typically I agree there are no bad balconies

We have sailed on two deck 8 balconies one on the aft corner wrap and the other a standard both very nice this next trip we are deck 5 aft extended

Enjoy she is a wonderful ship

I think the deck nines are cloud spa balconies in our experience all are partially covered extended balconies have some under cover some not typically I agree there are no bad balconies

We have sailed on two deck 8 balconies one on the aft corner wrap and the other a standard both very nice this next trip we are deck 5 aft extended

Enjoy she is a wonderful ship

I'm booked in a Deck Nine Balcony (9188) leaving in 103 days. It isn't a Spa Cabin. The next cabin forward from ours is though. There are a dozen cabins on each side that aren't Spa Cabins.

Never had one I just thought they called them cloud nine balconies [emoji3]

They only difference in Spa and regular balcony is, Spas are decorated in a different color scheme and you get free spa pass to a few of the areas in the spa. Oh yes, and you get different color beach towels, different type of toiletries, disposable slippers and a fluffier bathrobe. LOL It was an upscale for us a couple of months ago. [emoji41] We took the upscale just to stay in the Spa cabins to see what they were like.

My understanding is deck 9 balconies are covered and are not spa cabins. Deck 10, 11, and 12 are spa cabins. Deck 10 is not covered, deck 11 and 12 are covered. We booked 9198 on Sunshine in November, can't wait.

I'm booked directly across on the other side of the ship in room 9197 and was worried about the noise from traffic going from the pool to the atrium elevator.

Since I've never been on the sunshine, I didn't know if these were the elevators everyone used to access the pool area.

Bamalady#13 you won't have a problem......YOU WILL LOVE, LOVE ,LOVE the Sunshine!!! Some say she's crowded for her size.....we've never felt crowded. It is hard sometimes finding a seat on the Lido buffet, but if you go to the Havana Bar at the back of the ship you will find an abundance of tables to eat at, and really a lot quieter. BOOK AWAY! We leave in a few days on the Sunshine, can't wait.. GO BIG [emoji521] Just had to say it!!