Upgrade fairy called me yesterday...

Green4me

And I did not answer the call:( It came across as an unknown caller ID on my I phone and as I was at work I did not take the call. I listened to the message about an hour later and called back but got the answering machine.

I'm not too bummed, although as it was my first ever call for an upgrade, it would have been interesting to hear the deal. We are an 8M category aft extended balcony deck 5 on the Sunshine. We are really looking forward to the location for morning breakfasts at the Taste bar and evening crawls from the Alchemy bar :)

So as a heads up if you get an unknown caller ID and it is three days before you are set to sail, ANSWER the phone:D

And I did not answer the call:( It came across as an unknown caller ID on my I phone and as I was at work I did not take the call. I listened to the message about an hour later and called back but got the answering machine.

I'm not too bummed, although as it was my first ever call for an upgrade, it would have been interesting to hear the deal. We are an 8M category aft extended balcony deck 5 on the Sunshine. We are really looking forward to the location for morning breakfasts at the Taste bar and evening crawls from the Alchemy bar :)

So as a heads up if you get an unknown caller ID and it is three days before you are set to sail, ANSWER the phone:D

I got the call yesterday and we are on the same cruise. They offered me an upgrade from my balcony to one of the spa balcony rooms. Cost was additional $80.00 so I accepted. Another $10.00 a day doesn't sound so bad. I don't know what to expect but I figure I'll try something different and maybe the amenities will be nice.

Maybe they were going to offer you something similar?