New Year's With Families

go noles

My wife and I have sailed Celebrity five times, never with our children. We love to cruise on New Years with the family and usually choose Princess or Royal.

This year we will be taking our 17, 19 and 22 year old sons on Reflection for New Years. Am I wrong in assuming there will be other families on board since it is a holiday cruise?

My wife and I have sailed Celebrity five times, never with our children. We love to cruise on New Years with the family and usually choose Princess or Royal.

This year we will be taking our 17, 19 and 22 year old sons on Reflection for New Years. Am I wrong in assuming there will be other families on board since it is a holiday cruise?

Pretty safe assumption.

Hi there,

This is a very popular time for families to travel on our ships!

(Also, love the username - Go Noles!)

We were on the Celebrity Silhouette over New Years (2013 - 2014). Our kids were late teens and early 20's. They had a great time. Loved the New Years Eve celebration up on deck. Yes, there were plenty of other late teen/early twenty something young adults on board - although our kids just hung out with us. Although each year is different - I would imagine there would always be enough other young adults onboard.

We have been on 2 New Years cruises and doing another on Silhouette this year. 1st was on Mercury and 2nd on Silhouette. If you are by the pool at midnight it can get a bit crazy. They pass out noisemakers and the little kids run and blow them etc. if your not directly near that, the pool party can be fun.