E-docs question

I am sailing out next Saturday September 5 and still have not received my E-Docs. I signed up to get them electronically and received a email saying they we're ready and when I go on to print them nothing is there. I called Royal and the woman claims they are showing that they are there. Is anyone else having this problem?

I have seen this problem using certain browsers. Are you are able to try using a different browser, or maybe an updated version of the one you are using?

By the way, it's not normally required to print the edocs, unless you have something like a cruise line transfer voucher in the edocs.

I am sailing out next Saturday September 5 and still have not received my E-Docs. I signed up to get them electronically and received a email saying they we're ready and when I go on to print them nothing is there. I called Royal and the woman claims they are showing that they are there. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes! Did on line check in and got set sail pass - probably all that is necessary but no luggage tags - just a mini with the statement that this is not the "real" thing - print the correct ones.

Yes! Did on line check in and got set sail pass - probably all that is necessary but no luggage tags - just a mini with the statement that this is not the "real" thing - print the correct ones.

If your edocs are ready, there should be a "Print Luggage Tag" button now on the same page as your online check-in.

I had the same problem earlier this week. After trying to view the edocs several time, I just hit the print button and everything was there! I read through and just printed the pages pertinent to my booking.

I am really only concerned because we got the transfer from the airport to the port. I have tried both my computer and my husbands and even my computer at work and have had no luck, I was able to get my luggage tags though. This is frustrating.

I am really only concerned because we got the transfer from the airport to the port. I have tried both my computer and my husbands and even my computer at work and have had no luck, I was able to get my luggage tags though. This is frustrating.

I'd try calling Royal again. If they can see your docs, perhaps they can also email you the PDF version.

Snap I only got mine this morning if u go to the doc section and select print documents I can't view mine but could print them I've booked through a travel agent but got my number off her so I could make on board reservations

Judymag when you selected Print Documents, were you able to then view them to select the pages you wanted to print. In the Past when I see they are ready to Print, and select Print, I have been able to go through them and then choose the page or pages to print. We are now 50 days from our cruise so expect an email in the next few days now.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Mine only appeared yesterday there was no print option there till then the daddy was getting anxious as we're leaving on Wednesday for the states and only got our documents at 1am this morning talk about cutting it fine