UBP and 2 cruises booked.....yippee!

Theodorable

We have 2 Norwegian cruises booked next year. I actually canceled a Celebrity transatlantic so that we could go on Norwegian...leaving the same date next year. Saved over $600, still have a beautiful aft balcony and the free UBP. For 2 of us over 14 days this is a big saving!

The other one I am going by myself on a Pacific Coastal. Just paid half of the single occupancy rate and also have the UBP for an ocean view cabin.

Norwegian is my new favourite cruise line!

So happy and looking forward to our trips.

We have 2 Norwegian cruises booked next year. I actually canceled a Celebrity transatlantic so that we could go on Norwegian...leaving the same date next year. Saved over $600, still have a beautiful aft balcony and the free UBP. For 2 of us over 14 days this is a big saving!

The other one I am going by myself on a Pacific Coastal. Just paid half of the single occupancy rate and also have the UBP for an ocean view cabin.

I am a RCI/Celebrity loyalist who is sailing the Escape with my twins this year and the Breakaway next year. We are also sailing the Eclipse right after the Escape. This will be my frist time on NCL. We thought about doing a Pacific NW next year too. Which cruise did you book?

Sounds great did you get the UBP on a transatlantic.?:confused::confused:

Yes, got the UBP for the transatlantic. I was actually surprised by this as I didn't think most transatlantics made it available.....sure saves a lot of money! We are elite/diamond on Celebrity & Royal Caribbean but couldn't justify the cost of the Celebrity TA over Norwegian.

The Pacific Coastal is the 5 day leaving LA on May 1 next year and coming home to Vancouver. A great trip immediately following busy season at work. Not far to fly and then getting off the ship and being able to walk home.

Regarding travel agent...unfortunately we use a U.S. one so have to suck up the exchange rate. We just factor it into the cost and have always worked in U.S. Dollars when booking.

Edited by Theodorable