What are you wearing??!

carrievision

• 2 weeks later...

50-something bride and handsome 60-something groom. We were civilly married 1/3/06 and are now going to be married in the church. This 11/25th before embarking on our 7-day Diamond Princess Mexican Riviera cruise I will married in this dress. (Hope this link works.)

http://www.coldwatercreek.com/aspx/productzoomPopUp.aspx?cmPageViewId=C18111100&src=winMain&ImageFileName=/IMAGESFLL/H15089_046SL.JPG

Pray for good weather. Our pre-cruise post-wedding reception in outside at our home in, hopefully, sunny Southern California.

50-something bride and handsome 60-something groom. We were civilly married 1/3/06 and are now going to be married in the church. This 11/25th before embarking on our 7-day Diamond Princess Mexican Riviera cruise I will married in this dress. (Hope this link works.)

http://www.coldwatercreek.com/aspx/productzoomPopUp.aspx?cmPageViewId=C18111100&src=winMain&ImageFileName=/IMAGESFLL/H15089_046SL.JPG

Pray for good weather. Our pre-cruise post-wedding reception in outside at our home in, hopefully, sunny Southern California.

I love the dress!!! (material - linen?)

praying for good weather :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all your posts! We're renewing our vows in Jamaica in July 2007 and I've been trying to decide what kind of dress I want to wear. I'm down to 3 different dresses:

http://www.bridalonlinestore.com/store/Haylee.asp

http://www.bridalonlinestore.com/store/4031.asp

This is the final one, which I've actually tried and it fits me perfectly without any alterations needed!

58ebc5de-3fe5-4f2e-9772-a55f696c0963.enlargedNormal.jpg

So of these three, what are your opinions??? Thanks in advance!!!

I officially have a wedding dress!!! I was looking at something a little less formal, but decided I really wanted to looke "like a bride".

http://www.jasminebridal.com/html/web1/collection_3_photo1.asp?id=109

I'm having the train shortened to only be a short sweep. Thought it looked kind of like waves :)

Jodi -- I love the lace one :)

Rachel...I like that dress! You're right...it does look a bit like waves. :)

I found a place that would sell the lace dress (the one pictured) for 1/2 the retail price! I'll probably get it, but I just want to look around just a bit more to "make sure."

Well...I ordered my dress! Yup! That lace dress I pictured up above! I got it for 1/2 the retail price....they say I'll get the confirmation in 2-3 business days, so I'll let you know what they say is the "arrival" date.

I'm so excited! I ordered the dress one size larger than what I tried on because the store dress fit me perfectly, but as a sample dress, who knows how stretched out it was...

JodiBB I like the first one. The back is really nice. The dress looks very elegant and classy. Good luck! I am sure you will look great in any of them:)

Rosebud thanks! I ended up not getting that one (as much as I like it too!) because of the front split hem. I tried 2 other similar cuts and because of my wide hips, the front split didn't lay right (it stays open a little more)...

The dress I did order (the lace one pictured) while it does have an asymmetrical line, it doesn't "split" open, so my hips don't distort the look of the dress...

Make sense?:rolleyes:

Rosebud thanks! I ended up not getting that one (as much as I like it too!) because of the front split hem. I tried 2 other similar cuts and because of my wide hips, the front split didn't lay right (it stays open a little more)...

The dress I did order (the lace one pictured) while it does have an asymmetrical line, it doesn't "split" open, so my hips don't distort the look of the dress...

Make sense?:rolleyes:

Totally! Isn't it so funny how different the dresses look once you put them on? I saw a few different dresses in pictures, then went to the store and tried them on and they looked so much different once on!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived