Buckets of Beer on Freedom?

KYGal112

Does anyone know if they are currently serving Buckets of Beer on Freedom? (Outside of a drink package)

Additionally, we are looking at drink packages and heard Buckets cannot be ordered if you have a drink package. As much as that would be disappointing, that may prevent us from purchasing the drink package. We have always enjoyed ordering a bucket to relax on the balcony, saving running back and forth to the bar.

Does anyone know if they are currently serving Buckets of Beer on Freedom? (Outside of a drink package)

Additionally, we are looking at drink packages and heard Buckets cannot be ordered if you have a drink package. As much as that would be disappointing, that may prevent us from purchasing the drink package. We have always enjoyed ordering a bucket to relax on the balcony, saving running back and forth to the bar.

It is correct that none of the drink packages include buckets of beer.

Anyone tried ordering one beer every minute or two on the package and filling the bucket that way?

I am with OP that having the bucket/bag on ice on my balcony is nice but also see the RCI side of how do I know you aren't sharing if you fill the bag and then go somewhere else with it.

Additionally, we are looking at drink packages and heard Buckets cannot be ordered if you have a drink package.

You can order one, it just isn't going to be paid for by the package.

You can buy the "bucket" (it's a soft sided cooler) withOUT beer in it FWIW. Then you could, if you felt like it, go from bar to bar getting package-included beers and putting them into the cooler. Then take that to your room. Just takes a little more time, that's all.

They don't insist on opening the beer bottles, FYI.

Edited by mollyeilis

I had the rci beer bag a few cruises ago now I get the package.its an open top soft cooler and I think you get 5 beers and you only save a few bucks. They only fill the cooler about half way up the bottles with ice so I had to keep asking for more ice it would melt in about 30 mins. The bag sweated and leaked it was just a mess.i went to the rising tide they filled my bag by the time I left they had to get a mop I had a pool under my table and that was a new bag they gave me because they thought the other was defective.next time I would bring my own soft sided cooler from home buy the package go bar to bar then ask my room steward for some ice.